Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 17
Friday, June 4, 2010 11:04 PM
I'm trying my best to post this chapter, but I can't be sure of it. Just a weekend and school's back. Geez, it sucks, y'know? nobody wants to have school back!!!! Damn. - June 4, 2010

After one school week, I'm back. And as what I said before, I kinda left a promise that I'll be posting one-chapter-a-week now. :) I'm missing posting, now I just gotta go with the (school) flow... Have you read my counter-blog? Well, that explains what kinda happened in my one-week-life-in-school.... I'm still fighting the feeling of I-hate-school. :) Please help and comment (suggestions too) on my tagboard at the right side of this page. Thank you! :) - June 12, 2010
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, MY BELOVED COUNTRY, PHILIPPINES!


This chapter is for a reader from my Wattpad where I co-post my story, :)

WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY


"I'm trying to find my place in your heart, could it be not that occupied? Don't get me wrong coz I know you can hear me." - Unknown


Previously on Chapter 16...
I'm driving Janerie's car once again. Not because Yohan's in the hospital again waiting for me, but because I'm driving Janerie to the airport. She'll be leaving now to Paris. My closest friend is gonna live her dreams with her most cherished person in her life, Jeoff. My best friend-turned-sister will be out of my sight for, more or less, a month.

"I'm really gonna miss you, Chens", Janeries hugged me. "I'll always be praying for your safety, and I'm sorry I can't be with you for a month when you need a--a ride or when you need a hug when you had a bad day."

...."Yah, and today's actually the 14th of June." He said. I thought of it, what does it have to do with me? What's for today?... Hmm... Clara's birthday! I mean, his sister who died years ago. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Shucks. What can I say now? He's talking about Yohan. Damn.
What should I say? I look at Yohan and he did not seem to care to answer. He even looked away. "Umm--" I was interrupted.
"No, dude. Did not see her before, just now." He said looking away like it's not even what he wants to say.

"Hey." I started, and I know that my heart's jumping out of my chest this time not because of excitement, but because I'm not sure of what he'll say or if he'll even react. "If--if I have done something so wrong, then I'm sorry. Okay?"
He's did not bother to say anything and now he turned around to leave.
"Are you that mad at me?" I asked him, finally he stopped.

I was left standing alone. Why does it hurt so bad? I wiped the first tear to fall into my right cheek, it won't even matter if I cry an ocean right now, because he'll never come back to know the real reason why I wasn't able to come right away to fetch him.

"I was late because someone interviewed me out of the blue, and I dropped Calvert by a gas station because he got a flat tire. Maybe you're surprised, but don't. Because I did not plan all of those, I did not know those people were coming that time." (Chenea)

It's really frustrating to be falling to a person who wouldn't even care to just call you back. It's been a week, and I guess that's just enough.

"I'm sorry, but it's been just a week, please... Don't give up now." I heard someone said from behind...


Now on Chapter 17, who's gonna make it up?


I turned around and wipe all my tears just to hide them... My heart suddenly felt like jumping...

"It's been so long since I've seen you crying, what now? Over a boy? C'mon..." It was Calvert, why on earth is he here? How the hell did he find out about this place? There he stood about a meter away from me.
"You don't know it..." I said lightly. I shrugged.
"Is there anything I don't really know about you? Maybe I don't know the person who made you cry, but I know the reason why. You never really changed a little bit." He laughs softly.
"Wha..What?" I stuttered. "Don't talk like you know who am I now. Grow up and talk like a man!" I was angry, no... I just don't feel like talking to him since he left me.I walked passed by him trying to leave, he just ruined by sentimental moment.
"You changed a lot, I admit that. This time you're doing the same thing, you're walking out from me again." That made me stop, he admitted both of the true things... I may have changed physically and how I act, but I'm still who I was before. Nothing has changed so much... I turned around and faced him. "I've always been here for you, why can't you just understand that?"
I was speechless. No, I am speechless.
"Someone may have hurt you too bad, but life goes on... Chenea, not everything will change just because one thing did. Nothing so bad will last forever, it will eventually change and get better. If someone hurt you, I'm sure you'll be on track soon, he may have misunderstood your actions... He might as well don't feel the same as you do, he may not see you, he might not recognize you... But surely, he will." He paused for a second and breathed some air... "I believe in you, Chenea. I do, and if you'll love again, I'm here to help you. I'm ready to fight for what you feel about him, whoever he is. I will..." He stepped one closer.
My tears overflowed on my cheeks, I can't hide them anymore. I shrug, "this is funny, I'm sorry. How shameful to be crying right now." I tried and wiped them, and faked a smile. But he remained serious staring at me.
"You really act so bad..." He did not even try to smile with what he said. If he's serious, then he's mean!!!!
It makes me cry harder... every flashback has it own tear inside me. Yohan... Yohan... "I just can't keep up with everything right now. Work, work and work, plus I miss my family who I think wouldn't even bother to see me forever. Dad... he never really liked me until now... Work? That's what he wants from me... Janerie left for a month, for Pete's sake, where am I now?" I sniffed... I can hardly speak. "And now he hates me too." I covered my face like a child who's in pain of being left alone at home... like a child who cries her lungs out because she needs somebody right now... but unlike a child who needs only a lollipop to heal her wounds.
"Don't cry, stop it... It'll be okay. Shh..shh" I felt Calvert's arms around me... that's what I needed the most this time.


---------------------YOHAN's POV

I exhaled my all... I blinked my eye ten times. I even opened my car's window, but my eyes ain't got it wrong. My clear eyes saw Chenea in Calvert's arms.I knew it, I knew it from the start that there's gotta be something that's not right between me and Chenea... Then why the hell did she call me late at night and say those drama-words? What, is she fooling me?

damn, she's hurting me...I just drove and left, I can't stand seeing that freakin' view. I'm no kind of man who cries.


--------------------- CALVERT'S POV

"I'll go now, it's already late." Chenea said as I let go of her. "Thank you...so much." She said wiping her tears but she's fine now.
"You sure? let me drive you home." I told her as she's still fixing herself.
"No, no need. I'm gonna be fine. Thanks anyway." She said and left, walking farther and farther away from me. I saw her calling someone, after a minute or so, a cab arrived and she rode it. May she be safe.

I wonder why she's here, or how she knew this place... I just remember...

(flashback)

"What's this place?" I asked Clara as she brought me here when I was down about our parents who have been arguing for some reasons that won't make them stop yelling at each other that hurts my ear every morning and night.
"It's a place a friend of mine brought me to, he said it's a place to refresh up your mind. It's place to go to when you wanted to escape from reality. It's the only place no one can hear you, I don't know what he's saying, but I kinda believe him." She said smiling as we look at the sun setting.
"Then I guess he's right." I don't know why but it feels so good to see this kind of view... I feel so blessed after all having my younger sister.

(end of flashback)

If Chenea's really in love... who could be that lucky person?



----------------------------- CHENEA'S POV

I've been staring at my phone for hours and hours, for day by day... It gives me that feeling of being thrilled whenever it rings, whenever someone calls, or even texts... But I get that feeling of disappointment when it's not Yohan...


----------------------------- YOHAN'S POV

I'm staring at my cellphone and telephone for how many days now? Could she call right now? I got a game to catch later... Will she really come? Why do I still think of her when I've just seen her with that... Calvert? Just let it go, man.


----------------------------- CHENEA's POV

"Here's the tickets, want me to come with you?" Einus handed me an envelope with the tickets for the PBA game today.
"No, it's up to you. Thanks, Einus." I told him and he left my room. I just continued signing some contracts. I also checked case against Briana Cova's Clothing Line... It's still on the process.

I called Janerie by 10 in the morning as I walk to catch a cab. I need to meet with some of my co-stylists and co-designers. We're actually going to have a shoot with the Preview Magazine for the next month. I got Camille Co, Tricia Gosingtian (though she wants to be the one to take the pictures), Liz Uy, Sassa Jimenez and others with me. These are my loves when it comes to 'fashion'... Then they would always say, 'I love your shoes, I gotta get one of those!' because they say I always wear the most beautiful pairs even they're mostly flats, and that's flattering. Or wait, fine. Briana's gonna be there too. WTH.

"Hello? Jans? Jan, you there??" I asked because maybe the signal isn't so good. I can't clearly hear her.
"Chens? Umm..." I heard her sniff, like she's crying.
"Are you okay? Jans?"
"Wai....can't h....-ou... I'll..-ang up." Was that even a sentence?! Damn it, I really miss her and now I can't even talk to her. Then heard that there's no more connection sound...Well, I just hope she's fine.

Finally, I got a cab...

The shoot started by 12, same old story... We were make-d up by those people I really got close with also, like working with them is just making me grateful, they were all great. Flashes of camera every kind of 2 seconds is just blinding... It makes me wanna run away from this place and find the person I wanted to see. It makes me want the time to fly fast and let the PBA game start... These dress is too loose, this place is suffocating... this...


I woke up...wait, where the hell am I?

"Chenea, are you okay?" I saw a blurry picture of Einus above me, like he's standing beside me... Wait... what is this? Slowly, my sight got clearer, it was Einus. He turned to a person right beside him.
"O, Chenea... How do you feel now?", to my surprise, is this... Is this for real? I'm seeing my doctor, Dr. Eric Rivera? As in him Dr. Rivera? Gosh... what really happened?
"Wha--what happened?" I asked with surprise on their faces.
"You don't know what happened, do you?" Dr. Eric asked me. I did not answer, I'm figuring out what went wrong... "Your friends with you told us that you were having photo shoot, but suddenly you fell to the ground with no reason at all." I tried to remember... Yah, that's when I feel like being suffocated and... maybe that's when I got unconscious.
"Oh... I remember now." I said.
"You're fine now, you just collapsed because of stress, have you been thinking about something for so long, like the whole day? It weakens your brain cells that makes your whole body weak." He said looking at some photos or X-rays, maybe. "No, you're not gonna die or gonna have Alzheimer's, no you will not. But your decompression illness gets worse every day, there'll come a day that the pain will nerve up your head. If you feel that way, contact or visit me immediately."
"So, next to my brain is my heart, isn't it?" I asked looking blankly at the TV on the room.
"I don't what to say this, but you said it right. So, I still require you to take your pain killers and prescribed med, okay? You'll be fine if you do so. Don't worry, it'll take a long, long time before you'll experience such pains. Just have to take care." He said and handed me again his prescriptions and he left the room.

I sighed, "Hay, Einus... I'm sick and tired of my illness.''
"It's okay, you're gonna get better, you just have to take care of yourself."
"So, what time is it now?"
He looked at his watch, "It's just 6."
"Oh, okay..." Felt something's wrong... "Wait, 6? You mean 6 in the evening?"
"Hell yeah!" He said like shouting.
"Call a cab, right now! Thanks!" I told him as I grabbed my bag and left the room. I hurried downstairs and left the hospital.

After a minute or... I guess five minutes, finally a cab arrived. I seriously wasn't aware of the hella time, damn it. I hope I can get into the game just in time, it's rush hour!

Been stuck in the traffic for thirty minutes, the game will start any minute from now, that's it... I can't catch the game from the start to show Yohan I'm keeping my words true. This is... real bad.


--------------------BRIANA'S POV

I saw Chenea fell on the floor, but I didn't mind getting near her, I don't really care. She was rushed out of this room carried by some men. We, then, continued the shoot.

After the photo shoot, I went to my table with my assistant. But Chenea's table caught my eye, there was an envelope, she light have left it since she's rushed out of here. I took it making sure that no one's looking. I took a look at what's inside, and my jaw dropped. It's a PBA ticket but no ordinary one. It's a VIP ticket, for VIP seats, for VIP lounge and VIP service and everything VIP. This must be heaven-sent to me. I'm no evil, I just found it and it's mine now.

I sneak it inside my bag.

--------------------YOHAN'S POV

I'm glancing once...or twice... or each time I can at the audience and see if Chenea's there, but I ain't seeing anyone. Her words are hurtful when she can't push them all through. What's the catch? We're playing against Calvert's team. Should that be a 'wow' or 'sh*t'? Who's side will she be on? Let's see.

But the game already started, and she's not in the crowd... Where on earth is she tripping now?

I just saw Briana, but I didn't mind her. Note, that's a VIP seat...

--------------------- CHENEA'S POV

It's been an hour, and I'm still like 30 mins away from Araneta, because of this damn hella slow traffic, I can't just.... UGH! This is pissing me off! MOVE LIKE A CAR, TRAFFIC!

I waited... and hurt my butt coz of sitting too long in the taxi. Good thing I'm already here. Gosh, it's past 8 now, what traffic was that??? I know, first half may be done. I'm pretty sure of it.

I searched my bag for the ticket Einus gave me in an envelope. I can't seem to see it, WTF?! OH... AAAAAH! Get me out of here, I must've left it somewhere, it's either at the photo shoot, or at the hospital. I called Einus to look for the ticket... or just get one for me, or whatever way they can do to just let me get inside this coliseum! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

I was standing there outside, leaning on a post and waiting for some hero or miracle to come along. I walked back and forth, but nothing's happening... How can Einus be so late?

Three black Accord arrived like it's their road way. I'm pretty sure one's Einus.

"Chenea, we're very sorry." Einus came with five more men in black suits. "We looked and contacted every one who's responsible for the VIP ticket, but no one saw it. So we just got you a new one." He handed me an envelope of the same, but with a different ticket now.
"you know what? It's fine. I'm sorry for bothering you guys to do this, I'm such an idiot. Let's just go, who wanna give me a ride?" I faked a smile--no, a grin.I walked and looked back... wouldn't there be anyone to call my name?

I guess the game ended, but why do I feel so empty? I haven't proved my worth to Yohan. Why does everything feels so wrong? As I make my way to leave this place, I end up hearing someone calling me. Or was it just an illusion? But I turned around.


-------------------YOHAN'S POV

I saw a silhouette of Chenea, I must be dreaming of her too much. That's enough. I saw Calvert pass by me, calling out 'Chenea, wait!'... WHAT?!

That was dream come true after all, but she came late. Now it's like she came just for Calvert. Why do I expect too much? STUPID.


--------------------CHENEA'S POV


I saw Calvert, he's the last person I'd expect to call my name right now. He ran towards me, carrying something like a big, huge canvass.

I signaled Einus and the other guys to give us some space. The nearest were about 15 meters away from us, and the farthest is 20 meters away.

"This is something from Clara, she's about to give us this before she--she died." He stuttered. "I had this for a long time, maybe it's time for you to have this." he handed me a canvass of a big size, I'm not sure of it.

I opened it, and I saw portrait of four people. It was me, Calvert, Clara and another guy. She drew us using coal, we look exactly the same when we were still in college. My eyes blurred. I can't help my tears from falling, I miss you, Clara... and I killed you in an accident. How could you be so kind after all that I've done?

"Did you like it? I just thought that you can have it now just in memory of her." Calvert said, and I cried harder.
"Thank you, thank you..." We embraced each other and that's what I need now. I owe half of my life to him, up to now... Why is he so kind that he's still there for me? After all these years, he's the one who never left my side emotionally. Maybe I should forgive him. In my heart, I already did.

"I should go now, take care of it. She misses you, for sure." He said and headed back to the coliseum.

I was stared at the way he took as he left. I was shocked to see Yohan looking straight to my eyes.

He turned around without even any reactions. I called out, "Yohan? Hey, wait!" I signaled one of the guys with Einus to take care of the portrait, and I ran to Yohan.

I took his wrist and I gasped... Damn my body is too weak. But there's no time to mind it now.

"Wait... I want---" I'm still catching my breath. "to--to explain." I said, he pulled his wrist. And it kinda repeat itself in my head.
"What else do you want to tell? HUH? You never put your words into action!" It pounded my heart. My hands fell on my side. "Just...just go. Leave me alone."
"If I leave now, I would regret it my whole life." I said with tears falling from my eyes. "If I should leave now, I won't be understood by you, and therefore, you won't hear my story anymore."
"Stop it, Chenea. You don't know my story even more, you don't know how every single day drives my insane." He said with a tone of madness. "You just know a part of who I was, not who I am."
"So who are you then?" I'm trying to fight this feeling now of slapping his cheek.
We stopped talking for five seconds. "I thought my girlfriend's death will put an end in my life too, I wished for that." He said avoiding my eyes. "But I didn't, so I promised not to love anyone else after her. Yesterday, I visited her grave. I've let her go."
"Wha--what?"
"I said I've let her go!" His eyes are big, he's mad. I should stop this now.
"I--I'm sorry, I didn't know that. It's okay, you don't need to continue. I--"
"Because every single day, you've been shaking up my knees and as you came into my life, I started not caring anymore about the car's driver who killed her years ago! I don't care who the hell is that person, I don't care about the painting Clara made years ago for her brother and his girlfriend, I don't care anymore!" He breathed fast and deeply. "I thought I'd care about you more often, but you just... You didn't make yourself worthy. Why do you always have to come so late and come up with excuses? I'll take those times as the key to...a reason not to...care anymore. I'm done."
"What are you talking about? Let me explain... YOHAN!" And he was already walking away from me, I didn't notice that much. My eyes are full of tears I can hardly see. My body's weakening even more I can hardly breathe. I fell to my knees and cried harder...

Wait...

The grave.... the painting.... the car... Clara.... What are those? Are those keywords that it's me, it's me he hated for the reason of the death of his girlfriend named Clara? Everything's just the same as my story... and the painting, that's what Calvert just gave me, and the grave, when I handed him an umbrella, that's the exact grave of Clara. Is... is it really me? How could this be happening? The...the story he told me about his past, it matches mine. Could this be true?

The next thing I felt was a coat, Einus covered me with a coat. He was assisted by another guy and helped me stood up. I SHOULD'VE DIED INSTEAD OF CLARA!


comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)