Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 3
Sunday, April 11, 2010 1:19 AM

WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY

I'm off from work by 8:30 in the evening and probably, isa sa pinakamaaga kong labasan. I called Janerie as I told kanina.

"O, Chens?" Yun yung bati niya sa'kin. Is she still working?
"Jans, where are you? Are you still in work?" I asked her as I'm on my way to get a taxi."I'm on my way home, labas ka na ba? Ang aga ha?"
"Yup, can we meet?"
"Yeah, sure. Daanan na lang kita dyan."
"You sure? Sige.""Yes, sure. May ikukwento ka pa sa'kin e."
"Huh? Just drive. *laughs* Safely, 'kay?"
"*laughs* Okay." Then we both hung up.
I waited for just couple of minutes and namataan ko na ang bagong Ford Expedition nitong si Jans.Ewan ko rin ba at napili nyang bumili ng ganitong kalaking sasakyan. Nung graduation naman namin, ang regalo ng parents niya sa kanya e Ford Focus. Ang laki ng difference from what she bought now.


I get in her luxurious car, para na rin hindi matagal kung bababa pa siya. Itong si Janerie Hughes ang best friend ko simula nung high school, siyempre sa St. Scholastica kami nagkakilala. Big family sila, 5 silang magkakapatid at siya ang bunso. Yung apat niyang kapatid ay may mga asawa na, siya nga lang ang babae e. This 22-year-old lady is friggin' work-aholic talaga. But when you see her, impression mo na ang "wow, ang ganda naman nito" na hindi mo aakalaing gano'n siya magtrabaho, subsob talaga. Nung high school kami, Salutatorian yan, kasi kaaway namin yung Valedictorian namin (ako kasi yung first honorable mention, haha!). Mataray kasi yun, teacher's pet. Pa-cute sa mga Lasallians at mga taga-Benilde. Nagpupustahan pa kami dati sa room kung kailan siya mabubuntis noon. E hindi naman siya nabuntis, she was a successful... okay, siya yung may kanya nung ka-compete namin in the fashion line. Chillio sa'kin, sa kanya, Briana, she's Briana Cova. As far as I know, mas panalo yung negosyo namin. But whatever, I don't know her for like years and years. Basta, ang naaalala ko lang, ipinahiya niya ako sa buong high school department noong magpeperform ako sa stage e binago niya yung tugtog mismo. She said it wasn't her, pero Janerie saw what she did. Ilang beses akong naging pet nitong si Briana na 'to, lagi kasi niya akong inuutusan at pag hindi ko sinunod e may gagawin na naman yan para ipahiya ako. For short, I was a loser compared to her. Pero siyempre, palaban yata itong si Janerie na 'to. One time, she put oil on the floor, e siyempre walang dumadaan dun, itong si Briana akala yata everybody's making a way for her, ayon nadali niya. She fell on the floor. And that's the end of the story, she never insulted me again

So, back to Janerie, kahit she's too much working, she has her man naman, it's Joeff, isang sikat na basketball player sa PBA. They've been together for almost five years na rin, so wondering when will they get married. Which I'm not yet ready, she's all I've got for now. Since we're highschool, were too attached na to each other. Nagkakilala kami nasa harapan ko siya sa seating arrangement noon. We started talking, friends, recess and lunch-mates, until it got deeper into being together almost every time so we ended up being bestfriends. We get older, magiging sisters na rin kami. Ewan, we just found ourselves compatible.

"Sa'n mo gusto?" She asked me while driving.
"Sa'n na ba tayo papunta?" I answered with a question.
"Chens, ayan ka naman . Don't answer a question with a question." *laughs*
"I just have to be sure, *laughs* sige, ikaw na lang bahala. Treat me!"
"Hay nako, iti-treat lang kita pag nakahanap ka na ng boyfriend."*silence* *laughs*
"Baka hindi mo na ako mailibre niyan." *laughs* At binatukan niya ako.
"Ano ka ba, sa ganda mong 'yan, walang magkakagusto sa'yo?"
"Gusto lang, pero hindi boyfriend.""Nako, uupa na lang ako ng lalake para sa'yo, gusto mo?"
"Sayang lang pera mo, wag ka mag-alala, nagsesearch engine na nga ako e. *laughs*"Isa pang batok.
"Ganito na lang, wag ka na maghanap. Hindi na rin ako maghahanap para sa'yo. Everything's gonna fall into place, malay mo si Einus pala para sa'yo." At dahil d'on, siya naman binatukan ko. At walang humpay sa joke-an na naman kami.

We went to Greenbelt, just to have dinner. We usually do this once a week, just to keep in touch na rin.

While we're walking, Janerie started the conversation.

"O ano, sasamahan ba ulit kita bukas?" She asked me, and it only points out one thing, check up.
"Oo naman, you're the one who knew I was going to be like this e."
"Yea, sure. I'll be with you tomorrow. I'll fetch you by 8:00 AM ha, wag ka muna magpuyat ngayon."

Natahimik na lang ako. She told me to have relax na lang so dumiretso kami sa Fuzion Smoothie Cafe. She taps my back, nagrereminisce na naman ako....

--flashback--

(Chenea's Flashback...)18th Birthday noon ni Janerie, of course. PARTY! And of course, I was there. Naturally, may inuman.. Bunches and bottles of beers, wines, and all the other liquors like margaritas and others. I don't drink. It feel like it'll kill me if I try to do so.

All of us were girls except for Joeff and some of his friends. Inalok nila ako ng isang shot. Hindi ko alam kung anuman 'yon, then they added, "Birthday naman ni Janerie, o." They insisted. I've got nothing else to do, I don't want to be KJ (kill-joy) so I took that little glass. Afterwards, ang init ng pakiramdam ko. Parang nagliliyab ang mga lamang loob ko. Sobrang init, masakit. It's driving towards my veins, napawahak ako sa dibdib ko, masakit. Mainit. Ang sakit rin sa ulo...

(Janerie's Flashback....)After she took the shot, nakita ko sa mukha ni Chens na parang something's wrong. Even if it's her first shot, iba pa rin e. I wasn't like that noong una akong nag-inom. She starts tapping her chest, I figured it out. Something's really wrong.

I rushed to catch her back, malapit na siyang bumagsak e. I started shouting "Joeff, help! Joeff!" We brought her to the nearest hospital. We waited...we waited for everything to know what's going on.

"Kayo po ba ang kasama ng pasyente?" Lumabas ang isang nurse.
"Opo, kami." Then pinapasok niya kami sa room ni Chens. She's asleep. The doctor's there.
"Is she your sister?" The doctor asked.
"No, just her bestfriend."
"I'm Dr. Eric Rivera, your friend is having trouble with her organs. Did she took some liquors or alcohol?"
"She took a shot of tequila, just a shot."
"Her nerves did not respond in a nice way, she undergoing some syndrome like decompression illness. Liquors have strong substances that can damage her muscles at first, a shot of tequila leads to the heart, it leads the pain. It is not solidly pain, it's also cramps in her muscles that she can barely move. The contraction is fast. The pain runs into the brain in barely one minute after the intake of such product."
"What do you mean?" I asked since I can't clearly understand him.
"She can't drink any alcohol, wine or liquor."
"Is she okay?" I started worrying.
"As of now, she is just sleeping. Her muscles are still in contract and--"
"I am asking, Dr. Eric, is she okay?"*silence*
"I'm sorry Dr. Rivera, she's just really close to the patient, please--" It was Joeff trying to explain to the doctor why am I going insane.
"I can't tell you. When she wakes up, we will see how is she. I'm sorry, but the result is always gonna be 70-30."

I tried calling her parents but there was no response. Chens's awake for hours now, the doctor came in.

"How are you?" He asked Chenea.
"I'm pretty fine."
"Good." Then the nurse started removing her dextrose. "Young lady, do you know what happened to you?" Dr. Eric asks Chens while checking her pulse, and blood pressure. Chens did not answer. "You underwent some blood tests, and we found out that you can't drink any alcohol anymore. It will be too hard for you to drink again, you're gonna die 50% and the other 50% is not sure if you're gonna die. You're organs are too weak especially your stomach and livers, also your heart. You can't bring yourself down. right?" Chens started to be teary-eyed. She nodded."I will give your check up results to your best friend, okay? Please take care of yourself. Again, no drinking." He handed me the result. I tried comforting Chens as the nurse and Dr. Eric left the room. Chens don't stop crying.

That's when I also realize that I can no longer be her best friend, I should be a family to her. She needs me more than ever now. She's in pain. Though we all know she doesn't deserve this. She too good to be in this situation.

--end of flashback--

We headed to the Fuzion Smoothie Cafe and we talked about the things we missed last week.

"So, who's the guy last night? Your first boyfriend?" Janerie asked teasing me.
"NO! He was just a... how do you call him... a stranger?" I told her.
"Stranger? So what's with the bang of the phone last night? It hurts in the ear."
"Oh, sorry about that. I freaked out when he asked me if I'm alright..."
"What? Tell me what happended, every detail!" She gets excited. So I told her everything and what happened this morning.

"Oh my God, who is this lucky guy?" She pinches my cheeks
."What lucky?! He's just the same as the other strange guys out there." Defending myself from her tease.
"Really? I and Joeff started as totally strangers."
"Whatever."
"So, what's his name?"
"He's Yohan. Don't ask me about his surname because I totally don't know."
"Oh, c'mon! I only know one Yohan in this world."
"Oh, really? Sino nga?"
"I'm not sure kung siya 'yon, pero he's a teammate of Joeff, Yohan Jin. Medyo Chinese yata."
"O? Cool."
"Joeff said he's a lonely boy when he was in high school."
"NOT INTERESTED."
"But then there was this angel--"
"Stop it, I don't want to know anything about that Yohan Jin boy. I don't care. I don't care."Ayan, kiniliti na naman niya ako sa tagiliran ko.

Biglang nag-ring ang cellphone ni Janerie, as she talks si Joeff siguro.
"Okay, I'll be there."
"O, si Joeff?"
"Yup, he's inviting me at his house. late dinner daw with his family." I looked at my watch and it's 9:45 PM, mamimiss ko na naman 'tong si Jans.
"Yea, sure. Let's meet tomorrow ah, 8:00 AM as you said."
"Hatid na kita."
"No, I'm fine. Madami pang taxi dyan, baka malate ka na masyado nakakahiya naman sa family ni Joeff, ha?"
"Sige, call me if nasa bahay ka na."
"sure, bye."

Then she stood up and left me, paalis na rin naman ako. Pumunta ako dun sa may baba, nag-aabang ng taxi sa mga bumababang pasahero. Pero lagi akong nauunahan. Why is it that today ang malas ko sa taxi?

May nakita akong black Ford Everest, naalala ko tuloy si Yohan. UUUUGH! Ano ba yan, naalala ba yun? E maghapong nasa utak ko yang lecheng yun e. Nahihiya ako sa kanya. Ewan ko rin kung bakit, engot ako. Tumigil sa harap ko yung Ford Everest, may sinusundo siguro. So I stepped backward, baka naman may sasakay e. Wow, bumaba pa yung nagda-darive, I heard the car door shut.

ANO NGA BA NAMAN ITONG LECHENG BUHAY NA'TO. SANA NAGLAKAD PA AKO DUN, DUN SA MALAYONG HINTAYAN NG TAXI, NG SUNDO. BWISET NA BUHAY NGA NAMAN O! Teka, ba't nga ba ako nagagalit? Galit ba ako? O nahihya lang? E ba't kinakabahan rin ako? AY ewan! Maki-ride ka na lang Chenea sa feelings mo, wag kang magpapatalo dyan sa nararamdaman mo. NAMAN! Smile!


comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)