Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 9
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:35 PM
(ilang chapter ba'to dapat? Not that I'm out of ideas for the next chapters, ayoko lang maging boring 'to na humaba ng humaba ang story. Suggestions and comments? Leave on my tagboard on the buttons sa background. Hover around to see 'tag'.

And one more thing, I really want to apologize for updating this really late. Sometimes, it's just a matter of fact that I don't find time, because boredom starts killing me that I can't focus here. So naturally, I somehow waste my time staring at my screen thinking of non-sense things...just like this. :> )

WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY

Every single day that time lets pass is just another day to live by my faith.

Lumipas ang mga araw, naging masaya ako. Of all the things that can make me happy, how could it be that Yohan is in every reason why I am happy. Sometimes, I ask myself bluffing on my mind, "Why does it have to be Yohan?" Diba sinabi ko na kay Janerie na Yohan is just an ordinary man just like all the guys out there. I'm normal these days. Hindi ako haggard and everything. I'm at the right taste of working and spending time with myself and being with Yohan. Wait, where's Janerie now? She's still busy working and making money for Paris.

I'm sitting here on my office working for the case against Briana for copying Chillio's designs. Einus entered my door.

"Chenea, look at this. I bet you'll be happy with this." He handed me an envelop. I took and scanned the papers. Whoa!
"Wow, Einus, this is so great!" Reading that the sales rate has gone up so much in just a week? It's just so awesome! I hope Dad will be proud of me, I've waited for this to come along. Sana consistent na lang na ganito. "Paano nangyari 'to? Unbelievable, huh?"
"Anong paano? E dahil lang 'yan sa'yo. Tingnan mo nga, you're blooming lately." Napatigil naman ako sa kanya.
"Anong blooming ka dyan." I just continued scanning the papers.
"Tingnan mo nga sarili mo, lagi ka nang nakangiti. Not that I'm saying that it's a bad thing, because it's really nice to see you smiling." Bigla siyang umupo sa upuan sa harap ng desk ko. "Sino ba?"
Nagulat ako sa kanya, minsan talaga naiisip ko... sorry Einus, but real guys don't do the things he do, pero maybe it's just how he makes himself unique. "Sino ang?"
"Lalake mo?"
"Pssss, wala 'no. Wala akong boygfriend, ano bang iniisip mo dyan."
"Asus, dinedeny pa..." Pangungulit pa ni Einus, nako.
"No, Einus. Alam mo wala naman talaga, this is about work not about any other guy. Okay?" I told him then put the envelop down to my desk. "Because there's one more thing, Briana."

Medyo naluwagan na rin ako sa work, wala ng pressure masyado. After lunch, I was still finalizing the case to be filed on Briana. Then Einus called on my telephone here at my office. Einus says who's come to see me before I let them in. He said it was Sharmaine, one of our employees, she manages the models and the trend combinations. I wonder why she wants to see me, I mean she sees me everyday but why does she have to come to my office? I let her in.

I smiled at her when she entered the room. She's not talking though.

"Oh, hi Sharmaine."
"I..." She sat on the chair infront of my desk. "I need your help."
"A-about what?" She's making me nervous.
"I... I just broke up with my boyfriend." Now I'm the one who can't talk. Why did she come to me? I swear I'm innocent about these things. "I came here, I came to you because I just hope that you can give some advice how to get over him. He's driving me crazy everyday I see him." Then she started sniffing, aybe she's already crying. OMG, what should I do?
"You know you--you should have come---"
"But I'm really broken, it breaks my heart so much.." She continued sobbing. Maybe I can try to help her.
"Alrught, relax Sharmaine, calm down." I'm gathering my words now. "Maybe that's just how things are supposed to be. If things hurts yo so much then why would you force things?" What am I saying? "I'm not gonna ask you why you two broke up, pero kung sa tingin o naging sapat na bang dahilan ang mga nangyari para tapusin ang lahat, why would you regret breaking up with him?" Wow ang galing ko na.
"You know why we broke up?" Parang kakasabi ko lang na hindi ko na kailangan malaman yung dahilan ah? "Because we're losing time for each other. We're too busy from work to see each other." Wow, sinisi pa ang trabaho niya.
"Then why not talk to him? Tell him how you feel, and tell why did you just broke up with him. Why would you let time pass than going to him and telling him how much you still love him." I sighed. Naalala ko yung mga words of wisdom ko dati... "Alam o, Sharmaine, you might think you'll want to die with these problems, but I think, you won't until you start loving your life. And once you loved it so much, everything will end there, and you'll start once again. Nothing puts an end in something that's not able to be solved. It goes on and on with you. Kahit naman kalimutan mo, nandyan pa rin yan kahit akala mo wala na hangga't hindi ka naging masaya, nandyan pa rin yan. Kaya kahit ano pang gawin mo para kalimutan siya, kung mahal o pa walang mangyayari."
She sobbed, "Alam mo, tama ka Ms. Chenea, minsan lang kasi hindi ko lang talaga maintindihan ang gusto kong mangyari, in every desicion I make, may consequence. I'm just afraid to be feel so down."
I understand her in that point, "Every single day that time lets pass is just another day to live by your faith. Kaya kung feeling mo e wala ng pag-asa, sa Kanya meron pa. Be strong!" I told her and she already stopped crying. This is what I expect from her. Tumahan na ang matulungan ko.
"Thank you, ha? Sabi ko na nga ba matutulungan mo ako e." She said then hugged me. "Sige, pupuntahan ko na lang siya, sasabihin ko na mahal na mahal na mahal ko siya."

I looked at her as she walked out that door. It feels great to help anyway. Is that how love's supposed to be? there are things that we say, 'Oh! That's how things are supposed to be!' but in other words, that's just how you want things to be. Life doesn't give you something that's not in God's hands. So whatever it is in your way, get along with it to get over it.

Just when I closed my door, someone came to push it open. It was Vigo, another employee. He is our chief editor in clothing. he checks whether the product is good enough or lacks something more. I wonder why..

Maniniwala ka bang love problem din ang pinunta niya dito? He's asking for my opinion what to do. His girlfriend daw is dating another guy. Wala akong masabi, bakit ganon ang ibang tao? Meron ng sariling kanya, hindi pa nakuntento? HEY, babae pa! I just told him the same, just talk to his girlfriend and clear things out. And just in case na hindi siya ang piliin n girlfriend, accept it. Kung hindi naman niya tatanggapin, patuloy lang siyang masasaktan. So I suggested to rely on the girl's decision na nagkamali sa kanya. Everything went alright.

Pero maya-maya, dumating naman si Geraldine, nasa shoes department 'to. She was asking me kung anong magandang i-regalo kay Anthony, boyfriend niya na nasa men's clothing department naman, para sa first anniversary nila. Later on, si Anthony naman ang nagtanong sa'kin with the same question. Why does it have to be me? Bakit ako e ang dami namang pwedeng pagtanungan, besides, hindi ko naman sila gaanong kakilala.

Umulit ng umulit ang mga pangyayari, naka-twelve employees ako. Maya-maya may pumasok na naman sa pinto. I already covered my face with my hands, napapagod na ako magsalita. First time. I removed my hands, and saw a... delivery boy?!

"Ma'am Chenea (Che-ni daw)?"
"Yes?"
"Eto po," may binigay siyang box, parang pang-gown. "Pa-sign na lang po," May binigay siyang papel, pirmahan to certify na natanggap.
"Thank you." Sabi ko tapos lumabas na siya.

I opened the box and saw a pink something cloth, maybe a dress. Pero may nakita din akong note, written: "Chenea, can you come with me @ Ryan's sister's wedding? I was invited but have no one to come with. Here's what to wear, hoe you like it. Let me fecth you at 6:00 PM -Yohan"

I looked at my watch, OMG. It's friggin' 5:00 PM, how can I dress myself? Wait, I have an idea.I called Einus. Then pinadala niya sa'kin sa room ko sa office si Sharmaine at Geraldine. Yes, sila ang mag-aayos sa'kin, how nice? Dinala nila ako sa fashion fitting room, kung saan finifit muna sa isang model ang mga damit na na-produce bago ilagay on sale.

They took the dress from the box, yes. It's a dress. I haven't worn a dress years from now, the last time is when I was 7, my birthday, I think. Dresses? I do design them, pero I don't like wearing them, uncomfortable e. But it looks so nice, Geraldine started picking shoes na fit fr the dress. Sharmaine looked for accessories. May isang babaeng dumating, I know she's Tamia, wait. Pati pala make-up artist ng mga models namin nandito? Thanks God, Einus knows all of these things!

For less than an hour nila ako inayusan, sobrang rushed. I looked in the mirror, bahagya pa ako makalakad, high heels, men! I'm freaking out, I don't like what I am wearing. hate this. Hate this! Hindi ko naman madala yung flats ko kasi hindi kasya sa clutch ko. This is gonna be tough, pero bakit nga ba ako pumayag sa favor ni Yohan? Huh??


Tinawag ako ni Einus with Geraldine, Tamia and Sharmaine, nasa baba na daw si Yohan. Isa lang ang pumasok sa utak ko, OMG. OMG lang talaga.ang pumasok sa utak ko at this distinct point of time. Paano nga pala 'pag wala akong kilala do'n? Di bale na, nandyan naman si Yohan, right?

Kabado akong lumabas ng elevator, kasama ko pa rin sina Einus, at ang mga nag-ayos sa'kin. Naka-dress na ako, naka-high heels pa. Chenea, strong!

Bumaba pa si Yohan sa sasakyan niya, hinihintay niya siguro ako.. Tapos nakita ko na lang siyang napatitig sa'kin. Aw, natatakot ako. Mukha ba akong clown?

He walked slowly towards me and then took my hand, and I accepted it. Clown ba talaga istura ko? Sa nakita ko kanina hindi naman diba?

"You look gorgeous." Sabi niya nung nagdadrive na siya, seryoso ba'to?
"Well, thanks sa mga empleyado ko." Then we loaughed softly.

Hanggang makarating na kami kung saanman ito. Basta, reception na daw 'to sabi ni Yohan. Kinakabahan ako. Promise. Yohan took my hand into his arms, kung kwatro ba?

When we got in, sobrang daming flash ng pictures. Only to know that Ryan's sister is the wife now of Henry Sy's son. Kaya pala ang ganda ng reception nila. The theme color is pink pala.

There was a really mere messages from their relatives. I was beside Yohan in our table. Quite resting my feet too, haha. Until we watched the bride and groom had their dance together with the song of My Destiny ni Jim Brickman, it was a total kilig moment for them. Sobrang sparkling silang dalawa, I was touched. Until the next song played, Love of my Life. Also from Jim Brickman's album. The groom called the crowd to dance too.

(load the song before reading. para nicer :)) link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMyK3C0WP1k&feature=related)


Yohan stood up, nakita ko as I was watching those who are in the dance floor. He offered his hands, it took 3 seconds before I stood up. By the way, he looks nice on his formal attire, he's handsome, ngayon ko lang yata na-realize.

While we're dancing, it was awkward, wala kaming ginawa... We just stared at each others' eyes. Pero may points na I let go sa tingin, there's something...something I can't really explain. Ang OA mo, Chenea. What is it??

Nag-reminisce na naman ako while here on the dance floor...

" It was a text from Yohan, "Rise and Shine! It's another brand new day, hope you'll be doing fine, God bless!" Hindi ko alam, pero nang binasa ko ang text niya, bumangon na ako kaagad. 6 na rin naman ng umaga."

"Wala 'yon. Hope seeing you next time ulit ha? *laughs both of us* I-tetext na lang kita." Right after when he said that, tumalikod na ako sa kanya papasok. But natigil ako. Napag-isip ako. I-tetext?"
I-tetext? Wait, do you know my number?" Well, if he knows, I'll never be around him anymore. Stalker siya 'pag gano'n. Which I hope, hindi naman niya talaga alam. Some sort of joke lang sana....
He giggles, "No, I only said that because..." Hindi niya matuloy yung sinasabi niya. "Can I get your number?" Nagulat naman ako d'on. Hindi lang pala siya gentleman, he's funny too. We both laughed.
"Sige," Then I gave him. Then we both said goodbye.

"Gising ka pa ba? Still working?"-10:55 PM, "Not home yet? Or already sleeping?"-11:20PM, "Goodnight, sleep tight!"-1:35AM, "Goodmorning! Had a breakfast? :) Hope to see you off work today. Smile all day!"-6:40 AM

What is this feeling? Until matapos na yung song, may bigla akong narinig na 'Yohan!'. Napalingon kami to the right ni Yohan, Oh My Gosh... Briana?


comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)