Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 13
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:06 AM
(Right, what's missing here? THE TAGBOARD! Shiz, sorry for changes here. But I like this blogskin/template better. Agree? It looks clean, anyway. BUT, HEP! Got a story hiding there? Tell me about it, and give me the link [if it's online], and Imma promote it here at the right side. ▬► )


This chapter is for Jessa Mendoza, thanks for reading it! She twitted me so many times, how can I forget she's reading this? Sorry, but real thanks! So btw, if you twitter account there y'all, follow me. My username is MShey17 :)

WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY
I didn't fall in love with u on the first sight; I fall in love with u over and over again on every sight. -Anjan

Load the song first, y'all!


"Thanks." I told Yohan. Bumaba na ako from his car, I didn't wait for him to open the door. It's useless. I didn't even bother to wait for him to respond.
"Wait," he pulled my wrist. "I'm so sorry kanina. Hindi ko sinasadya. I-I've just got this phobia or trauma about car accidents. I'm sorry."
"What? No, sorry. I didn't know."
"No, it's fine. Maybe I should get over it this time."
"Ow, you wanna tell me about that? I'll try to help you." I told him and we headed to the cafe inside Excanda located beside the information booth. There were still about..12 or ten people inside having cups of coffee. Some are reading newspaper, and to think why would you read newspaper at the end of the day? There are a lot of newer news that what is in the papers. Some are with their laptops, err... just surfing the net for facebook, or working? Some come in pairs who look like they can't get enough of each other. Me? I come with a pair but in terms and condition, I agree that we're just friends. And if ever I feel not that way, it's still considered as friends for I have no right to be his...uh, girl? Whatever, just...

"So, what happened?"
"I don't really want to talk about this, but I guess I have to." He started, I wasn't paying attention because I don't want to see him hurt. I know this is a bad idea.
"You don't have to tell me, it's okay."
"I had a girlfriend back at college." Now that awakened me. "She was beautiful, and really gorgeous the way she is. I met her when I was a sophomore in college. She's two year younger than me, but that doesn't count as a reason to give up on us. She loves colorful things, that makes her to love painting. I became close to her mom and dad, the only person I can't get into is her brother." He sighed. "He's (her brother)...as much I've known he was a good basketball player in his school. And I know he is until now. We share the same passion, we're about the same age too. But that didn't matter, I didn't let him ruin what going on between me and his sister."
"So...you stayed long together?" I asked just to...to avoid letting him do the talking all the way.
"Yah, we did. Six months was long, but it's not that long, I didn't expect it's gonna be that way."
"What 'way'?"
"Her brother's got a girlfriend, whom she's really close with. She told me about her all the time we're together. She saw her as a sister. The thing is that I wasn't able to meet her, I'm about to meet this sister she's been talking about all the time. But we can't escape tragedy."
Suddenly I felt goosebumps, i dunno why. "What tragedy? Is--is it really bad?"
"It's not bad, because it's the worst. She got a new car, so I and she go to a restaurant separately. I drove my own car, she drove hers. She's got surprises for this lady she's talks about all the time, first is her new car. Second is me. Third is her anniversary or whatever gift for her and her brother." He said and suddenly his eyes are teary. He's just keeping them from falling. "On our way, there's another car before us. She's driving in front of me, I'm behind her. Suddenly, the car infront of her swung or swerved, it got out of lane. With that, she...she lost control too, and a huge truck crashed her... Crashed her to death."
"Wha--what? No, you're joking right? Tell me the truth. Someone so dearly can't die!" I was shocked. The story felt so familiar, I just can't figure it out.
"That's the truth. I cried myself out that time, worse it that I didn't even bother to accuse the truck's driver, because I think the car driver before my girlfriend is the one to sue." His tears in his eyes are gone, it's like he's full of anger.
"Who is she? The car's driver?"
"I didn't find out. After months of sobbering, I finally gave up. But the trauma of seeing an accident that happened to her whom I really loved is something I cannot forget."
"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for both of you."
"I feel quite fine, thanks for letting me tell it to you. I've been keeping this for years."
"Oh, it's nothing. I'm honored to know it." We both laughed softly. "So, who's your girlfriend? And all the other characters in your love story." Suddenly my cellphone started ringing. I get it, "It's Janerie."
"Yah, answer it. I'd be going home anyway. Goodnight."
"Thanks again, drive safely." I told him, we both stood up from sitting. "Goodnight." I told him and we embraced, and it's a symbol of comforting. We left the cafe, and he headed to his car. I answered my cellphone.

"Hello?" And suddenly the call's over. I just texted Janerie why I called earlier. And that I just missed her call. I'm on the elevator and still can't stop thinking about what Yohan has told me about a part of his life. It feels like it happened to me too. But I feel sleepy and can't think of it anymore.

The next days were just the same. I work neatly, so far there are no issues. I receive thank you's from those celebrities I'm designing for. I hang out with Janerie, she's leaving for about a week from now. Hurray! Her dreams will come true, PARIS! But she'll be in Paris on her birthday. That's sad. She'll be staying there for three weeks, she's really lucky to have Jeoff.

Today's outfit:

(again, click to enlarge, you too go check out looklet and have fun!)

I headed to Heritage Hotel again. Our meeting head called this urgent meeting. I don't know why, but I remembered when she told me to work more. Tss, I hope she'll recognize me that I improved.

It was boring, but this is work. If it's not boring, it's tiring.
"...let's congratulate our very own Ms. Chenea Lewis for ranking 5th in the top ten circle of boutiques in the Philippines. She's also invited to attend the Annual Let's Talk about F! fashion show, it's head fashion designer now is Renee Salud. And she's sending this invitation to you, Ms. Lewis." She handed me an envelop, square-shaped. I opened it. "Congratulations! You just got a once-in-a-lifetime-dream-come-true!" she said as all those inside this room applauded for me.

After the meeting, everyone else handshake-d with me saying congratulations. Did I just tell you that this Annual Let's about F! is world wide? A lot of fashion designers will be attending! Everything's starting to take place now. Only Dad being proud of me is missing.

The next thing is...uh, the letter includes all the Filipino designers who'll be attending. I might be 5th on the list, but the 10th is Briana. It will be held this coming Wednesday, four days from now. But now I know that I'll be going there, then I'll be really, really happy!

Tomorrow's a free day, Sunday! Yikes! I gotta shop for something to wear at the Let's Talk About F! I called Janerie and told her about it.

"OMG! You got to be kidding me!" She exclaims.
"Well, no. I'm not kidding, and I'm really really happy!" I told her like I'm screaming for just to express how happy I am.
"A'right, so you're talking about shopping tomorrow? Imma help you out there! Afterlunch, I'll fetch you. I'll be covering the PBA's second game tomorrow e. My sports writer in the PBA got sick." She explains.
"Oh, yah, that's totally fine. I'll be seeing you tomorrow, 'kay?"
"Yea, see you, Chens."

I'm totally excited! I was walking with my earphones on. I'm feeling this moment so much, my dreams are eventually coming true! This feeling, have you ever felt it before? Every wish I have is my dream, and this is something I really, really can't get over about.

Suddenly I heard a horn, ear-breaking horn. I took a look, and well... You guessed it right, it's Yohan. He gave me a ride, and since I am feeling so light and happy, I told him why I am happy.

"Really? Then I guess we need to celebrate!"
"What? No, you're kidding."
"Here we go," he said and we stopped by... what's this? Star City?
"What is this?" I told him, like I was a bit amused.
"Somewhere we can celebrate." He said and dragged me inside after paying entrance fees. Financially, I owe him a lot. Emotionally, I do the same.

We rode every ride we can. We chased each other, just escaping from work, I think. The clock hit 9:00 PM, and we needed to go. We're a bit tired too.

"That was really fun." I moaned.
"That's not even the climax." He smirked at me.
"Huh?" I was asking what's climax, or what he meant about it. But he just keeps on smiling while driving.

We stopped somewhere. He lead the way, I just followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, it's getting dark in here--"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Right, this is stupid, ouch. My hips.
"Are you okay?" And the next thing I know is that I saw Yohan's face lighted by the moonlit. He's helping me to get up, his face is just inches away from mine.


He lifted me up from where I've tripped into. He's carried me like I was so much hurt.
"I--I'm fine, you can. Uh, put me down." I told him and I know his eyes are melting me now. He did what I said, and I walked further. Suddenly my heart keeps on beating so fast, just when I wanted it to stop. I'm too embarrassed! I looked up in the sky, not really looking up. But what's infront of me is the nicest view of the moon.
"That's pretty, isn't it."
"Yah..." Like I'm too amazed from what I'm seeing. "how'd you know this place?"
"Whenever I feel like refreshing up my mind, I go here. If I want to escape from reality, I always go here. Whenever I'm in problems, I scream myself out here. Because I--I know no one can hear me here whenever no one cares about me." He said standing beside me looking at the moon too.
"I guess this is just the right place." I told him, holding my breath. Because this is the moment I haven't expected in my life, and my eyes are full of stumbling tears. I'm in love. And I've just moved on from Calvert this much. I can't believe I can love someone like Yohan.
"You need this." He gave me a handkerchief, or his handkerchief. Of course, I took it and wiped away my tears. I didn't know he can see me in this quite-dark place.
"Thank you." I whispered.
"It's okay to cry. I'm a guy but I do cry too. Do you remember your father?"
I practically remember my dad for he is my father. But what makes me cry even more is his question, I'm not crying, it's just having tears and it's because of him... Not because I'm in love, it's just that he loves Briana through this all. I had tears even more. I can't believe I'm crying over someone who's just right beside me, and I'm not losing him.

The next thing I feel is his caress...his arms around me. He's embracing me, and I hugged him back. I hope this night won't actually end.


comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)