Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 1
Sunday, April 11, 2010 12:08 AM
( STORIES I MADE IN MY MIND. IMAGINING THEY'RE TRUE TO LIFE. I use true to life people, but I'll change their names here. :) )
WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY


After graduation, my life was so frantic, frenzied, hectic! Busy meetings, boutique problems--out of stack, damages in products, elite costumers, and more meetings. Since I'm alone here in the Philippines, I have no one to rely on business, my bestfriend has her own work, the newest Newspaper, La Curio, I can't always call her. We're two too busy people. My mom is with dad working for our new branch (A.E.Bank) in California. My brother was too busy for his art gallery, his soon-to-be-published novel-his 3rd, and his airline called Marana Airlines (combined names of his and his wife's names-Chaldamar and Efiana, quite unique names, huh?).

"Hey, Chenea (pronounced as Shuh-ne-ya)", my assintant, Einus (Ey-nas), a quarter British, quarter American, quarter Korean and quarter Filipino 23-year-old, 2 years older than me, said. "Our new branch in Cebu was devastated by the town robbing. 158 other stores and boutique even homes were robbed. Here, all the files of it."
I started reading it.

"May mga bagong designs din, eto o. Galing yan sa co-desinger mo from Italy." He handed me another folder. "Eto din pala yung sales statistics from Boracay, and from Mindoro." Another folder. "This one's from Cavite, all the malls and outlets na yan." Another one. "Here's from Singapore, I bet you'll like what's in here. This are letters from Emma Roberts, I think for the Oscar's that she needed-the gown. Ooh, a letter from Romantically Engaged Productions and Staff. And from...so many other..." He said putting a box of letters in my table. "Lastly, from california."

"California?" I asked and grabbed it from him. It was my parents. AT LAST! Einus left me my working room. So I started reading the letter.

Chen, How well are you now? We've been missing you so much, we hope you're fine. How's the business? Come over here sometime, okay? If you're busy, find time. How's Einus? Still crushing him even if he's gay? (laughs) Just kidding. I just miss him at home back to 2003. are you earning much?Your dad sent you your last credits. (laughs) He said it was a donation for your newly opened charity in Las Piñas. We really hope you're truly really fine, We can't be there home for the next two years, there are lots of works here. Btw, we've opened our 34th branch of our resto, this time in Las Vegas. I'm doing too many travels too, but your dad and I are always together by 7:00 in the night to have dinner together always. I hope too that you're here with your brother. I miss you both so much. Missing you a lot, Your Mom.
P.S. Please, learn how to wear high heels. :)

I replied,
Mom, Tell dad I miss him so much. And please, send me a new account in A.E. okay? I badly needed them now-for buying the children their needs. I'm doing fine, well... Quite much. Why did you send me a letter instead of an e-mail? WIERD!I miss you so much too, tell me more about your work, mom. I hope you won't be stressed much. Kuya? I miss him too, he said he'll be here just like you, maybe two years from now. This year will be my 6th birthday without you, guys.Just call me sometime, mom. This work is taking all of my time. Hahaha! I'll be sending yo there dried mangos, what else? BTW, Einus isn't a gay! In fact, he's courting Lisa, you know her, right?And he never became my crush! Hindi bagay, 'no! Ang bading ko naman kung gano'n!HEH! :P And please, make a branch of that delicious cuisines here in Pinas! Be here with dad. (kisses)Hearts here, Chen.
P.S. OH, before I forget, II will never wear high heels. If I do, something's wrong na with the world! (LMAO!) I'm not me anymore pag nasuot ako ng high heels! Flats are love!


And I ask Einus to send it to my mom abroad. And I went straight to my next meeting in Makati. With one next meeting at 6:00 in the night at Chateau Royal. Another far away travel. Tired of this. Why do I love fashion this much?

I got home past 3 in the morning. Tired, I'll be at work at 8:00 AM. How much do eye bugs cost? I'm a millionare. HAHA!

"Manong, thank you. sa uulitin next meeting po, ha?" I told manong tedeng, my driver when I have far-destination meetings. Nag-tataxi lang naman ako talaga everyday. Ayaw kasi ni Dad pumayag ng ako magddrive mismo, praning. HAHA! Kidding, he said he'll know if kaya ko na daw. Well, I can drive, pero his point is kung Manila will be compatible with me. Hirap e. Pero sanay na rin naman akong magbyahe. Pero reminder ni Dad, prefer Taxi. Weird si Dad e. Hindi ko malaman kung over protective ba, o medyo lang? HAHA!

I went upstairs papasok nitong condo na 'to. 17th floor pa naman ako, ano ba yan. Pagod na ako talaga, as in freakishly exhausted! Then I heard a car door na sumara. nagulat ako. As in, e ang dalim na kaya. Ako na lang yata taong gising dito, at naglalakad! Bakit naman kasi nasa inner door pa yung guard eeeeee! In my stupidly self, BUMP BUMP BUMP, BOIIIING, TOIIIINKS! Sige na, ako na ang napaupo, ako na ang nahulog dito sa hagdan. Ano ba yan, bakit ngayon pa. At biglang nagring ang cellphone ko na mas ikinagulat ko, isang pang BOOOG!

"Janerie?", I answered. I'm pretty sure it's her."Chens, may good news ako!""Really, what?""My dreams will come true months from now, dadalhin ako ni Joeff sa Italy for my birthday!""Congrats!" Still not standing up. "Paano na yan, how long will it take?"

"Maybe just a month.""Oh, Jans! Ano ba yan, let's go out before you leave. I have no one here.""Kasi naman, ayaw pa maghanap ng-"I cut her off. "I don't need for now, masyadong busy e!""Stop loving too much your work, sige ka. Ikaw din papabigatin niyan.""Work is way different from boyfriend, I have my priorities.""Sus, paano pag magtagal ako dun?""Andito naman si Einus e.""Chens, he has his own life, sige. Iba naman ako kay Einus diba?"

"Oo naman, no?""That's the point, I can't be by your side always. Alam mo namang busy din ako palagi, I can't have you always, kasi busy ka din palagi. But I have Joeff. Sige ka, ikaw din madadali sa huli nyan.""Pero Jans," At may anino ako nakita sa dilim na 'to. WAAAAAH! Brave, Chenea, brave! Grow up... Grow up. Hangin lang yan."Are you alright?" At may biglang boses ng lalaki. Gosh. Nahagis ko yung cellphone ko sa takot. Sa kaba.....

5 seconds....
Tiningnan ko siya at tumingila sa kanya. Nakaupo kasi ako sa hagan. Maybe he saw me fell off. Nakakahiya!
"Umm." I can hardly speak. Ang dami kong naisip kung nakita ako nitong taong 'to. "Ya...yup, okay lang ako." Narinig ko si Janerie sa hinagis kong cellphone. "Okay lang ako, sige." At pinulot ko ang phone ko at tumayo na... nagsala sa hagdan ang paa ko. EFFF!pagod na nga e, nagkaganito pa. Then I felt his soft hands na parang hugging me. Muntikan na kasi akong mahulog e. And then his back fell to the ground, ano 'to? Nag-camping? Buti na lang hindi 'to liek movies, yung natutumba effect. Thank God.

Lumayo na ako sa kanya, he's chinito. Cute. But I really need to rest. He's like the 20th guy na gumanon sa'kin in two months of work, pagod na ako sobra e. Lagi na tuloy praning. Hay. Lagi nang wala sa sarili kaiisip sa darating na bukas (o mamaya?), hectic na naman schedule. Tulad ngayon, naalala ko na kailangan ko pang gumawa ng sales report para mabigay kay Dad. Efff!

Lumayo na ako kagad sa kanya, "Thanks, but I have to go upstairs. May work pa e." I laughed quite much.
"Work? At this time?" He asked."Well, sadly yes.""Wait, I'm Yohan." Sabi niya, rinig ko, "Y-uhn".


-----------------------------------------------------YOHAN's POV.

"I'm Shaneya. Spell it as C-H-E-N-E-A." What a name. "Nice to meet you, pero I really need to finish my work.""Yea, right. I'm pretty tired too." She wasn't able to accept my hand for a handshake, she's hurrying to go inside that condo.

I crossed the street, my condo's just across hers. Excanda is exclusive for girls only, mine are for guys. Natatawa ako sa kanya, amazing and weird that I'm smiling now. She might have been shocked with my car's door. Finally, I get the chance to know her.

Each and every morning I see her across the street waiting for a cab, sometimes I see him picked up by an old man. She would always wear pants, I never saw her wearing dress the fact that she's Chenea, the most famous designer. But being a designer doesn't count as being adored. (yawn) I better catch some sleep, later at afternoon is another practice. Game's up a Friday.


--------------------------------------------------------------CHENEA's POV

"Jans? Still there?" I called her. "Hello?" Okay, she hung up. Could it be that she heard that Yohan's voice? Darn.
I opened my laptop, strong Chenea Deekaila Lewis. Strong! I really feel sleepy, pero I need this. I do need this.


-to be continued....



comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)