Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 14
Thursday, May 6, 2010 12:18 AM
(First of all, OMG! I'm back. Well that was a hell not updating this. Thank you for those who actually tweeted/messaged me about not posting for a week. I appreciate you guys a lot. And...uh, I was thinking of putting tagboard here eh? Pero too lazy to make one. And hella thinking of characters. @_@ I mean the actors! Whatcha think? Both local and international :)) lol. But help me look for the actors fitting the roles. Thanks! Oh, and apologize to my superF Maris Gudes, I know I've told you almost all the rest of the story, but I think I'm gonna change some. I hate my mistakes about the story, I'm a loser. And more apologize to my readers that I've told someone about the story. *sigh* but you'll be seeing more than that. *smile*)

HEY, please scroll down first and no peeking, just load the song first and then go back here and read. :)

Not sure, but this chapter is for Anne Lumandas. :) Hope you're still reading! Who's gonna be for the next chapter? Catch out!

WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY

"There are lots of things that are reasonable enough to get mad at you. But of all these things, I find a hole to understand you, because I naturally understand you. I just don't get you sometimes. But in the end, I run to you and say what you needed to hear, even it pounds my chest because that's just how much I really love you." -unknown


"Be there tomorrow." that's the last thing I heard from Yohan last night. Oh, yah. I forgot he told me to watch his game later. And I'll surely be coming, and what a lucky day! Janerie will be covering the game, so I'll be going with her.

Today's Outfit:

Since I and Janerie talked about shopping the whole afternoon to get our own choices of clothes for the Let's Talk About F! Fashion Show this coming week, I'm with her right now.

I told her what happened yesterday, from the time I wake up, walked, received the invitation, and all the way down to the night.

"I knew it, you're deeply in love! My God, why haven't you been in love so many months ago?" She said as she took a sip of her shake while we're walking.
"Because I didn't feel this so many months ago," I told her and sighed. "and I didn't know I'll feel this way again."
"How are you about this?"
"I'm not sure if I'm okay but being with him is like...the moment you've spent climbing a mountain and then reaching the top is the only thing you've waited for so long. It's hard to be this way, but I'm happy."
"But it's good to know you're happy as before. Isn't it nice to see Calvert looking at you with Yohan?"
"Of course that sure is! But I haven't thought of that, I guess pretending would be the best way to stay in love."
"Pretend what? Geez, then you'll be a liar for the rest of your life!"
"No, I won't! I'll just wait for the right time, it will come anyway."
"Fine, if that's what you want." She said as we reached her car. "Pero I don't think that's the best idea you can have. Hindi kasi lahat nadadaan sa pagpapanggap just to play safe." Then she drove to the Araneta. It's almost seven in the evening na rin naman.

By 7:30 PM,the game started. Janerie took over me to be able to get inside. Of course, she's quite a VIP, which obviously I'm not. Now I wonder, without Janerie, would they let me in? Naaah, maybe if Yohan would be there to be some sort of hero once again, they will let me in. Speaking of Yohan, it's now the 2nd quarter, and he's playing really good. But as I glance at him, he's already lying on the floor. What has just happened? Did I miss a lot just because I was thinking of something else? Screw me.Maybe it's just some cramps, I hope so. Then suddenly I can'ts stop my heart from beating so fast.

Would there be anything else I can do aside from watching some first aid-ers checking on him? What's the least can I do than standing on my chair and can't see through Yohan's towering team mates? Janerie stood beside me too, so as other people watching. I see the replay of the play shown on the screen. But I didn't pay too much attention to it, I just saw stretchers being carried out of the playing court. I can picture myself scared, nervous, or...being concerned. I saw blood.

And then he was gone in a blink of an eye.

"I need to check on him." I told Janerie. "I--I have to run."
"Wait!"Janerie called out to me. "You're gonna need this." She throws her car keys to me and I get to catch it. "Drive safely." She said and smirks. I get it, she gave her car keys for me to drive it to follow wherever Yohan with some first aid-ers going faster. I just smiled at her and ran the hell out of this and towards Janerie's car on the parking lot. I saw them riding in an ambulance, good thing they haven't left yet, I tried looking for Yohan, but all I can see is that bloody ambulance light like a disco.

Oh my gosh, I'm gonna try my best in driving now. But whatever, all that's in my mind is....I have to drive, focused.

...I followed the ambulance trying my best in driving. So far I do great. But how far can I drive? Where is that bloody hospital!

No one expected this to happen. Ang nasa planong mangyayari ay manunuod lang ako ng game nila. That's all. Pero sino bang nag-isip na ma-iinjure siya? Sana, it's not that serious. All that's left to do now is to pray and believe.

We reached the bloody hospital for about ten minutes more, and---Oh SHOOT! I went down the car, and looked at the bumper, I almost hit this i-don't-know-what-car-it-is in front where I've parked Janerie's. Gladly...err, luckily, I didn't bumped into that car. I rushed inside the hospital. I've just lost them--those with Yohan.

What to do now? Wait, why did I come here? What for? I'm making it too obvious now. But I've come this far, why would I leave?

"Where's the one who's just rushed in?" I asked the nurse in the information table.
"Yun po bang may mga kasamang lalake?" Sagot niya na parang may hinahanap sa log book siguro.
"Yah." Then she put the log book down.
"Nasa emergency room pa po. Hintayin niyo na lang po." Sabi niya, then a doctor came to her.
"Paki-assist naman yung nasa emergency room. He needs stitches." Sabi niya then the nurse left following the doctor's command. Then he saw me and smiled. "Do you know the patient?"
"Huh?" Nagulat ako, finally coming to my senses. "Is he the guy with...the--uh,--"
"The one from PBA, he has a cut in his forehead and left leg. Na-injure daw e. Pero hindi ko alam kung bakit." He said and then we started walking.
"Hindi ko rin naman po alam kung bakit, I just saw blood." We both laugh.
"Hanggang dito na lang po, we're still gonna stitch his cuts."
"Sige po, please take care of him."
"Sure we'll do." Then he went inside...I dunno. Medyo kalmado na ako nang makausap ko ang doktor. I sat by one of the chairs in the hallway. Tahimik. But then there were woman about 40 years of age, may kasamang mas bata like a teenager, and a baby. A nurse came and embraced them. They were crying. I pity them, it's just that I don't know what they're crying for.

I'm waiting for the stitching to be done. I know Yohan's gonna be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA``````````````````````

"I'm sick and tired of this, Haudrie! I'm tired fixing every problem on my own!" I was shouting all of my voice because I don't know what to do know.
"You're not the only one tired, because I do too. I'm hurting so much, Caleb. I--I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend anymore..." Haudrie, my wife for twenty eight long years, said wiping her tears off her cheeks.
"What--? What are you talking about? Is working hard too much for you? I'm doing these things, I'm facing work waves, I meet and sue people I don't really know, I...I work 24 hours in seven days, I even drink coffee every meal. But... but I'm trying to find time with you." I explained tapping my chair and holding unto it really tight.
"No, you're not. You're working hard because you love your work. You're doing those freakishly not understandable things because you're freakishly work freak! And I can't get you anymore, I don't understand you anymore. I--I can't.."
"Please, Haudrie... don't--"
"I can't stay with you anymore." She said and walked out of my office at home without any hug or sorry or anything that can make things untrue. Suddenly, in my whole life, in my whole marriage... I found tears blurring my eye. No one told me even a husband can get their hearts broken after committing his forever to someone he loves eternally.

What the hell is happening to my life? I've been successful this much and I can't understand why Haudrie can't understand me. She gives me no notable reason to pursue the divorce. We know things got blurry between our marriage two years ago. We gave it another try, but I failed it. I'm not good enough to her man. I'm not good enough to keep our marriage. How can I even tell this to our kids?

I know she's asking for nothing from me to give her like the restaurant she's managing. She just wants the divorce to push through even if it breaks my heart so much. We exchange 'I do's' the day I planned to feel heaven while living in this earth, and that she let me. I don't know what's happening, can someone please tell me!

Should I sign these papers? DIVORCE PAPERS? But... I do love her, she just can't get it that I'm doing a living for a family. What would it feel like if I lose her now that I'm not even with Chenea and Chaldamar?

But the rest has to do with my one and only love, Haudrie's happiness. If this is what she wants, I hope she'll be happy.

I signed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Philippines```````````````````````

After about an hour or more, the nurses and the doctors went out of the room I've been waiting if Yohan will be there.

"We'll be tranferring him from the other room." Narinig ko sinabi noong doktor na nakausap ko kanina sa mga nagdala kay Yohan dito. Then he turned into me, "O, Yohan's fine now."
I quite blushed, he doesn't have to say that in front of these people.
"I need to go home and take care of my wife, buntis kasi siya. First child namin."
"Congrats pare."
"Paano yan? Sino magbabantay kay sir?" Narinig kong sabi ng tatlong lalaking nagdala kay Yohan dito.
"Kailangan pa natin bumalik kina coach." Sabi naman nung isa.
"Try niyo si Miss dito," the doctor said which I dunno if I'll be liking it. I just smiled.
"Pwede po bang kayo muna magbantay kay Sir Yohan? Babalik din kami bukas." sabi nung isang pinakamaliit sa tatlo, he's funny.
"Tabi nga, inglisera si Ma'am. Can you do us a favor? Please watch for Yohan." Okay, that made me laugh. "Naintindihan niya ako." Sabi niya sa dalawa niyang kasama at nag-apir sila.
"Sige. Ako na lang magbabantay." I shocked them that I actually speak Filipino. Kahit may lahi akong Amerikana e I speak my language. I'm not thoroughly half American, lahi lang talaga. Ewan ko kay Dad kung saan niya napulot ang surname na 'Lewis'. HAHA!

Past twelve na nang mailipat si Yohan ng kwarto. I was just staring at him the whole time, he's asleep. Effect siguro ng anaesthesia. Medyo inaantok ako, so I got a coffee downstairs. I also bought some fruits since magsisix AM na rin naman. I can go home na, I'll just leave a note.

I put the basket of fruits on the table beside Yohan's bed. He has a cut of his upper left forehead and a long cute in his left leg. I wonder how many stiches... Anyway, I have to go. Janerie needs her car, may pasok pa siya by 8. I also put the newspaper I bought outside, he might want to read the sports article about him last night.

After I put those, I'm ready to leave. As far as my heart beats, I would really want to touch his face and say he's alright now. But I can't just do that. I have to leave.

Just when I turned around and faced the door but not near it and still beside Yohan's bed, I did not expect he'll be pulling my wrist. He slides his hand t my hands, I felt butterflies tickling my tummy.


"Stay." He said, I turned around just to be sure this is so true. I would really want to stay, my heart tells it and now it's shouting what I would not tell him, 'I love you'. "I need you now."
I quite squeeze his hand with both of my hands, "I'm not leaving." Then he tried his best to smile. I grinned back.

He's giving me every reason to love him more each day, but I find no reason at all why I keep on loving him. This is a magical fairytale, we met like it was planned. He let me rode his car so many times like he knows where I am. He sent me messages every day and every each starting morning of the day like he cares so much and wants him to be the one who starts my day. He calls me and never hung the phone even if I fell asleep like he waits all of hell to hear my voice. He brought me to shopping like he knows all about me. He came with me to the charity like he loves those children like I do. He invited me to come with him on a wedding day of his friend's sister like he's sure I'll never turn him down and come with him without any hesitation. He wanted me to watch him play in his games like I can be his inspiration. He saved my life from an accident when I was nearly hit by a bus like he knows it's gonna happen. He told me his past like he trusts me. And now, he told me to stay like he's telling me forever...like he's scared being left out... like he wants to be with me any longer.

I read him some news, even the one about him. The doctor said it'll be okay for him to eat, so I fed him. It felt so nice to be with him, to be helping him. It's felt so nice to love him.

(stop the music if it's not yet over. right now! haha)

I heard the door open, "Yohan?" I looked, it was Briana. Suddenly the happy-moment fell down like it was time with an hour glass. "What happened?" She look at Yohan and asking every detail of what happened and if he's okay.

I took my bag, and silently left. I think everything has its own end, even happiness will always end the way you never wanted. I love him, the only thing that's missing is his love for me. It's hopeless but painful.

I walked in the hall way like Yohan just died. I'm in grief. But I have to be happy in a positive way, he's okay. I tried my best to feel okay, I got in Janerie's car and drove to her condo to return this.

I called Janerie when I was already in front of her condo, but she did not respond. I just texted her, I saw Jeoff who was about to fetch Janerie siguro because her car's with me. I gave him the car keys, ipinabigay ko na lang. Maybe she's in the shower.

I walked to get a cab. After all, a car stopped beside me while I was walking. It was black, the right window rolled down. It was Calvert. It felt nothing seeing him but I don't really wanna see him.

"I'll give you a ride." He said kindly, but I didn't answer like I heard nothing. I continued walking. "C'mon. We're not together anymore, why can't we be friends?"
"Because it doesn't even feel right seeing you." Oh my gosh, what did I just say? I'm too rude! Just because Briana came along and ruined my day doesn't mean I have to be this way. "Sorry, I didn't mean what I said." I looked down feeling so shy.
"It's okay, just let me give you a ride, where are you going?" He opened the passenger seat's door.
"Home," RIGHT, I've just said the wrong thing, why would I go home early in the morning? He may be thinking I've slept with someone! "I...I've left something on my condo, that's what I meant."
"right." Then he dropped me by.

Now wondering why Briana would always get the chance to get into me. I'm wondering that if they're together, why Yohan did not tell me? He isn't that kind of guy. Makes me also wonder that it they're together, for sure, Yohan can't get any close to me.

Maybe he's just being shy, I hope.




------------------------------------------

Okay, P.S. Thanks to Nicx for giving me a song, I'll be using it for the next chapters! Thanks! :) Sorry again for the late post. Hey, do you watch PBA? Well, apparently I've fallen in love with Jeff Chan, Ryan Reyes, Jared Dillinger, and uh... Joseph Yeo. :)) HAHAHAHA! Like I've never seen them before, haha >:)) Okay, t'was a joke, they were just my favorite and I crush them >:)) thanks for reading y'all!


comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)