Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 10
Monday, April 19, 2010 2:24 AM
(As what I'm used to, I always give my message here before the chapter goes (or the title? haha!). I just want to say thanks to all those who are reading this story. I keep on updating this for 2-6 days late, I have been so busy being bored. NAH! Just kidding. I spend most of the time in twitter, that I almost forget that this exists. (Whoa, that was too rude of me for myself. haha!) So, please, PM me in whatever social websites like FB, YM, or TWITTER. I'll be fine there and post a thank you box here for credits. Even a chapter can be yours, haha. Please, and thank you. And oh! please load the song below before reading, thanks!))

Chapter 10 This is for Maris Gudes, MC Lima, Czarina Angulo for reading this story, thanks guys!
WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY

"We're all incomplete, and therefore, we are always searching for somebody to complete us. -Tom Robbins"

Maniniwala ba kayong nakikita ko si Briana ngayon? Nakangiti siya, pero hindi sa'kin. And to what I am seeing, she's smiling big to Yohan, I put down my hands releasing Yohan from the dance-position. This is an OMG moment, bakit siya nandito? Nawala na nga siya sa existence ng mundo ko, why is she here? Has she changed?

Napatingin nga kami ni Yoha pareho, it took some seconds then she walked towards us, or to Yohan. I seemed too invisible, she probably just saw that's why she moves as if I wasn't here.

"O, Briana. I didn't know you're here." Unang pananalita nitong si Yohan. Magkakilala sila, how?
"Yohan, I haven't seen you for so long. Malaysia is just really that good." I'm not yet appearing on the scene. Heh, this is too....ugh!
"By the way, Briana, this is Chenea, Chenea, owner of Chillio this is Briana, daughter of our coach, and yah, owner of Briana clothing line." If ever I have told Yohan who Briana is in my life, would he be able to talk to Briana? OH, I even hate her name.
"Yah, I know her. We go to same school back in high school." She said, and she loses the smile she had...for Yohan, who is she now?
"Yah, we're... we're actually classmates." I told Yohan, and faked a best smile. No, it's really fake, but I hope it isn't so obvious.
"Oh, I didn't know that. I'm sorry. Such a small world, we met back at high school too." Yohan shares, like I care? "I mean, she's... she's really supporting our team, coach would always talk about her and her job and all her success..." Okay, this is enough. This is really...tough. WHY? What the-?! Not affected, sorry wrong feeling inside me. I gotta disappear now.
Briana kinda gave me leave-us-alone look, or more of go-away-look or why-are-you-here look. Screw this. This is something I need not to argue. Well, at least not infront of Yohan.
"I...I'm gonna get a drink." I told them and left them which is really against me. I would really love to know everything between them.

From quite a distance, I saw them laughing, I bet they really know each other. I feel uncomfortable hanging around Yohan who actually has...uh... a girlfriend? Wait, why am I thinking too much of this? It's just Briana, and please, emphasize JUST, Chenea. It's just her. Just her.

I did not really get a drink, I'm just at a corner secretly watching them. And whenever Yohan would be glancing at me, I fake a text, I looked at my cellphone. I'm such a loser, I got nothing over Briana unlike Chillio over Briana.

I walked a little, I am being too suspicious which is so not me. But this is another OMG moment. I fell on the floor, someone is stupidly not seeing me. Sorry, I'm an invisible lady tonight. I am a loser. I am really invisible!

"Oh, sorry." It was someone, a guy to be particular, he is a he... and he bumped into me, and he is quite bald? And cute lips by the way.
"No, it's alright." I told him, and wait. Wait, pinch me. Pinch me strongly, is this for real? "Calvert? I mean, Calvert Mason?" If not, well he looks like one of our really popular basketball varsity from DLSU.
"I-I am, how'd you know me?" He speaks in english gibly. "You're... You're Chenea Lewis, it it's now a mistake..."
I'm lying on the floor, okay. This is embarassing, really. Good thing he noticed I'm still on the floor. He offered his hand to help me get up, but then Yohan came. Okay, just when I let go watching him conversing with Briana, here he comes. Help.

"What happened, are you okay? Sorry, kausap ko kasi si Briana e." Just the expected and unpsetting answer.
"I'm fine, these heels are just killing me." He helped me get up.
"Let's get out of here, it's pretty boring here too." We sorflt laughed. And before I forget about Calvert, I faced him.
"Wait," I told Yohan. "Yes, I am Chenea." I told facing Calvert then he smiled, I smiled too and left with Yohan. His car came, I mean driven by whoever, haha.
"Wait here." He told me then he rushed into his car as someone who's driving got down from Yohan's car. I was left near the main door.

Would you believe if I tell you he's holding a pair of slippers? Would you? Well, pinch me one ore time because this can't be true. BLAH! I'm just too much open-eyed dreaming this days.

Well, if I may be dreaming, Yohan in my dream is getting near me. Okay, those are violet-colored flipflops.

"You must've had a hard time with this heels." He said and I automatically sat on the stairs there. Still thinkng that I am dreaming, I hope it is. "Hey." He said then I just saw he raised his hands and pinched my cheeks. "Why so stared? C'mon."
"Nothing, uh.. What's that?" Okay, I've just confirmed that I ain't dreaming. And I can't believe I am not dreaming. I can't imagine this. OMG.
"Let me remove this." He said as he took my right foot. He slowly removed the heels I am wearing, I felt butterflies on my stomach. Wait, this isn't a kiss? Whatever, Chenea!

Alam mo 'yong pakiramdam na hindi ka makagalaw dahil hindi ka makapaniwala sa mga nangyayari? Hindi ka makakibo dahil hindi mo alam ang nararamdaman mo? Teka, ano ba talaga 'to?

Maya-maya pa, tapos na siya palitan ako ng flipflops. Time to wake up from dreaming, Chenea.

"Thanks, ha? Malapit na talaga ko mamatay kanina dyan sa heels na 'yan." I chuckled.
"I know, kaya nga I brought this. Teka, bakit nga ba hindi ka yata mahilig sa ganun?" Tanong naman niya, umupo siya sa tabi ko. This is what we can call perfect moment. Nakaupo ka, katabi mo siya, pero nasa harap niyo lang naman ang sasakyan at pwedeng-pwede kayong umalis.
"Paano mo naman nalaman?" Napaisip lang ako, kasi i the first place, paano mo yun malalaman kung ang alam mo naman e isa akong fashion designer? Hmm.
"Ah, ano.. Umm, I always see you dati tuwing umaga. You always were flats, e fashionista ka naman diba?"
Yeah, right. Now he is a stalker right infront of me. Nice. "Now I know I had a stalker." We laughed together.
"No, no. It's just that I see you, not that I look for you." He said stammering.
"Yah, it's ok. I just really don't feel comfortable wearing those."
"You didn't have to wear it anyway."
"Well, I have to." I argued because he has a point. Bait nga ba ako nag-heels? Pwede ko namang sabihin kay Geraldine that I prefer flats, I'm so idiot.
"No, you don't have to, I didn't tell you to do so."
"Yah, pero." I paused, napatingin ako sa kanya, as he is looking at me too. Remember the saying, 'Anyone can fall in love with the eyes.' I chuckled at looked down. "Wala, I just thought I had to look nice."

-------------------YOHAN's POV

"Nice?" With the way she does, she is nice. But I don't have to say it. "Yes, you look nice in that dress."
"Thanks." She said shyly.
"Come here." I just remembered a nice place here, at the back is a beach. I grabbed her wrist, I'm just afraid to hold her hand. I also brought her heels.
"Where are we going?" We quite run, I just want her to be thrilled, and suddenly I asked myself, 'why do I have to make her happy?'. Geez, what's with me.
"You'll see."

Until nakarating na kami sa may beach. Nakaayos siya, maybe may ikakasal dito.
"This is really cool." Sabi niya as she looks around. She started walking in the sand. I just followed her.
Naalala ko lang 'yung kanina, the thing with Briana.

"What's with Briana?" I asked her.
"Huh?"
"I mean, is there something wrong between yo and Briana, you just walked out when she came."
"No, no. Should the question be 'What's between you and her?' I didn't walk out."
"She's just my friend, you know. When I was in high school, at first I wasn't that happy. But then she appeared like an angel and changed my point of view in life. I was studying at St. Benilde those times." I started being so serious.
"You do have drama too? Tell me about it."
I sighed, "I wasn't liked by my father. He acts as if I am not me, as if I am not his son."
"Oh, I'm sorry. Hindi ko naman alam e. You don't need to tell it to me anymore. I bet it would hurt remembering those things. Sorry." she said looking at me.
"No, I--I don't remember it, it's just with me every single day of my life."
"I know it's hard. But..that's the way it is."
"yeah, right. But Briana was there to lighten up my life." I told her as she was asking about Briana. Chenea suddenly fell so silent. "You okay?"
"Yeah, yeah. Just continue." But when she said it, I don't feel like continuing. Something's wrong. I just don't know what it is.


----------------CHENEA's POV

Why does it have to be like this? Something with what he said just pounded my chest. He continued telling me about him and Briana. I'm not paying attention, I'm figuring out what do I feel. But, not until...

"...And for what she has done, I owe her my life. And everything she has done for me makes me think that I have to love her and, so I'm pushing myself to her too much. I don't even think it's right anymore." He stopped when fireworks were shown in the sky. It was perfect...just so I thought it was. If only we weren't talking about Briana, it's the most perfect moment.

We watched the fireworks in the sky, and in a sudden, I remember again where I met Yohan, where this all started. I can't take this anymore, he's driving me insane now.



"I--I have to go, sorry." I rushed and got my heels from Yohan, I ran for my life so he won't follow me. I ran and got out of this freakin' beach and hotel or whatever. I ran because I started hating reality, and knowing how to escape from it. But I'm still running...

I stopped in an empty waiting shed, oh... I just ran too far, people may think I'm crazy, and well.. Maybe they're quite right, what's so damn happening to me? Screw me.

I got a cab and got in.

"Excanda po." I told the driver.

I'm completely out of my mind, I just felt my eyes unclear and tears are on my cheeks. If I wipe it, will everything fall into place? Will I know why am I like this? But there's no other thing, I have to wipe it anyway and get rid of this.

Suddenly in the rear view mirror, I saw the driver looking at me, it was the same driver when I hesitated to answer Yohan's call. He's a mysterious driver now. He's looking so intense.
"Bakit ho kayo uniiyak, Ma'am?" He asked, nagulat ako. I sniffed.
"Ah, hindi ho ako umiiyak, manong." Sabi ko naman.
"Anong tawag mo dyan?" Ma-joke naman itong si Manong Driver e.
"Wala, tears of joy 'to." I faked a smile.
"Umiiyak ka pa rin, bakit? Let me guess," Wow, umi-english, haha. "Kasi sa love?"
"No, definitely not."
"Hindi naman lahat ng dahilan e masaya, Iha. Kung love nga ang problema mo, bakit hindi mo tanggapin ang nangyari? Sus, iiyakan mo pa yung nanakit sa'yo? Ang korni mo, neng."
"E kung nagmamahal naman po, diba iiyak ka dahil nasaktan ka?"
"Bakit? Alam ba niyang mahal mo siya? Mahal ka rin ba niya? O hindi mo lang maintindihan ang nararamdaman mo?"
I laughed, "Hindi po ako in love, manong. Feel ko lang umiyak siguro."
"Iha, sana alam mo na mas mabuting sabihin na kaagad, kaysa lumalim pa at masaktan lang din naman sa huli. Sa sampung taong umiiyak, siyam ang nasaktan. Ang tanga mo na kung magapatalo ka." Hindi ko nakuha ang sinabi niya, si Manong talaga 'o. Wala akong na-gets.

I got down from the cab and hurried to go up to my condo. When I was in the elevator, I realized something. I'm frggin' stupid, I left my clutch on the reception--on our table to be particular! I left it since I and Yohan danced. Oh, what now? Buti na lang naka-charge sa allowance sa opisina 'to. Haha, tanga nga ako.

Paano ako tatawag kahit kanino? E wala akong cellphone? Gosh. Bumaba na lang ako ulit sa elevator, lumabas ako. Nag-iisip kung paano ko makukuha ulit ang clutch ko.

May nakita akong black na kotse, mamahalin 'to for sure. Tumigil. Like I care? Naglakad ako pababa sa hagdan dito, maghahanap ako ng payphone? LOL, that's not me. I'll ride a cab na lang.

"Chenea?" Nagulat ako, that voice... is Calvert's?

Lumingon ako, I guess I just as right. It was Calvert.

"Calvert?"
"Ah, you left tis at the reception."
"Thanks," Inabot niya sa'kin ang clutch ko. "Paano mo nalaman na nandito ako?"
"Sorry, but I opened it, I saw a calling card of Excanda, I just guessed that you're here."
"That's fine, thanks talaga." I just smiled at him.
"Yes, sure."
"I--I should go up, thanks again."
"Okay, goodnight."

I hurriedly went inside. I know he's still looking at my back, but he's my hero tonight. As I got up, I looked at my cellphone, Yohan's calling. Would it be rude not to answer it? I won't be glad to answer, what will I say if he asks why I just left like that? No. I won't answer this, he might think I'm just asleep anyway. I left my phone ringing.

I'm off to bed, I turned off the lights now. I don't want to think about tonight anymore. It's not fun at all. I did not cry, put that in mind.


comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)