Figure Things Out
I <3 PBA - San Miguel Beermen!. But I love story even more... i wrote Dream Avalanche, A Wish For That Dream and What's Being Meant To Be. I'm fifteen and loves black. Or the rainbow colors. *laughs* I so love stuff toys. I love myself *but hates being me, jk!* and I love music at the top. <3

Well, apparently, I am

Fifteen high school student,so I'm an upcoming Junior..


I love shoes so much, whether they're in heels, flats, dollshoes, slippers, sandals or even rubber shoes! :) I used to collect Stuffedtoys, but now, I just have what I receive from those lovable persons who give me!

I'm a fan of 'road trip'. Sometimes, I and my family drives to Tagaytay just to buy some drinks and meals. What I like the most is going to Manila, QC, Makati... Just to fetch my college sis and brother, and one working brother. BLAH! I love site-seeing luxurious cars.

Did you just know that I love sports too? My most fave sport (and where I'm good at? kidding!) is Volleyball. Me and my siblings share the same passion, and so Mom. Dad's the only one who plays basketball. And that's my second loved sport, BASKETBALL! I grew up playing it at school. So I really love it-as much as I learned a lot about it in PBA. Next sport's table tennis. I was a champ twice back at elementary-me as 12 and 13 yrs of age-during intramurals.I also play badminton. I competed for the finals (out of 18 pairs) in our PE class just to be exempted in the exams, haha! I also tried for swimming> . But naaaah, I just swim myself out. I play Chess but I grew tired of it. Damn the 'thinking' part, so I don't like it now. I guess that's all.

Sorry, I just really value these things in my life!

Can't Nobody Do It Like You?


Love is like an unfamiliar song, you can hum with all your heart, but you'll never find the words...
HEY WAIT! HOW ARE YOU?
Meet the characters (oops! No pictures yet!) Just get to know them!

Chenea - She is the fashions designer of the most famous fashion line, Chillio. She's the only daughter of the business couples together with a brother, Chaldamar. She's never been in love with anything else but fashion. So she became a certificed workaholic! But let's see what will change her...

Yohan - He is a PBA player. He is a gentleman who is half Chinese. He finds time for the important things for him. He met Chenea by an instance which is really informal. He lives just infront of Chenea's condo.

Janerie - She is the bestest friend of Chenea. She is the editor-in-chief of the latest and nationwide newspaer, La Curio. She is a busy woman too and more workaholic than Chenea. She has Jeoff as her man, and a team mate of Yohan. She loves this guy too much, so, what happens next?

Mr. Caleb - He is Chenea's father. He loves his work so much that he can't get enough of it. He's not close with his daughter, he makes his son very special and keeps on comparing Chenea from Chaldamar. What's really the reason with this? Maybe he keeps a tiny little secret. Let's see..

Briana - She is the number one competitor of Chillio--Briana. She was once the enemy of best friends Chenea and Janerie. What's with once?

Jeoff - Janerie's boy friend for 5 years. Is he also a secret keeper? Or that's just how others see in him?

Einus - Chenea's assistant in Chilli. He said he's a boy, but it's just not that obvious. He's always there for Chenea and always caring.

Mrs. Haudrie - Chenea's mother, maybe keeping little secrets too, agree?

Mr. Herbert - where is he from? Anyway, all that you should know about him is thathe is rich, but there's somethng more about him!

Calvert - He's also a basketball player, but who is he? Well, let's just read the story and look for his name!

"It never touched my mind that it's gonna end this way. But it pierced my heart that it's happening."


Realizing Mistakes





Doing Better
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
What's Being Meant To Be? 12
Sunday, April 25, 2010 10:22 PM
(A'ryt. I did not post again! Screw me. Pause. Kill me now! Anyway, I was busy. YEA, real busy. We went to QC last Friday (April 23) and we had YCTP on the weekend. It was nice working for God. To serve Him is the best pain. The best pain is to serve Him even if you're damn tired and had sleepless night.)

NOTE: Any known people mentioned here aren't true, I just use them as a character. This is a made up story. :) Thanks for understanding!


WHAT'S BEING MEANT TO BE?
by
SHEY

The best things in life are looking for you. Are you in a place where they can find you?-Ralph Martson

Today's Outfit:
(Click to enlarge. this is my 4th creation in looklet)

Well, I'm not yet sure if Yohan's the one Janerie's talking about, right? What if it's just some concert? NAAAH, but it's written, 'PBA' in the ticket. Screw me. Damn it. I've been spending two days staring at this freakin' ticket. So yeah, the game's up later.

SO I decided to call Janerie... just in case I can have someone to come with.

"Hey, Jans."
"Oh, Chenea?"
"Yea, are you free tonight?"
"Of course, I'm gonna be off from work by 5 later."
"Really? Great! I mean, you sure?"
"Yep, why? D'you want to meet? I'd be happy to do so."
"Kind of. Let's meet? I'll be here at the office. At 5?"
"Got it, I'll be there later. Where are we gonna go?"
"Do you have all night? Can i have at least two hours?"
"Yes, sure. But what for?"
"Yohan gave me two tickets for a PBA game later at 7:30 PM. I really don't know what to do, so I thought that maybe I should come... and I'll come with you."
"Does that mean I'm right?"
"We're not so sure. If so, it may be other team, I dunno."
"Oh my gosh, I'm betting I'm so right!"
"Whatever. Just call me-when you're gonna pick me up."
"Okay." She said giggling. We both hung up.

Later that day, Janerie picked me up. Since I got no time to change clothes...err, just to impress Yohan. I must apologize too, I went to Araneta Coliseum with shorts. Though I feel uncomfortable, I hope everything's gonna be alright.

Janerie's my guide. It's been years since I went here, it was back at high school for the NCAA-Womens' Season. That was so long ago. I suddenly felt nervous, or it's just my heart starts beating out of my chest.

I calmed down a bit. Like hello? Why would I be nervous? Right, I should feel comfortable, Janerie's with me. We sat quite near the bench, I don't know what team. But anyway, we're at the premium box. After some more minutes, the players from the sides came out-maybe from their lockers or something.

"I'm guessing I'm right." Janerie said, looking at Jeoff's team. Fine, I got it wrong. The person Janerie's talking about and trying to tell me about is Yohan. YEA, Yohan Jin. Just the same person I haven't talked to for like three days.
"Yah, I betcha right." I was surprised, I was stared at Yohan. How come it's him?
"See? I've been always telling you this, pero you always cut me down."
"Sorry, pero this is just something I wouldn't really believe it's true." I told her, na parang I am soooo amazed! C'mon, I'm a friend of a PBA player? Awesome! Wait, Am I really fine with Yohan? The walk-out thing isn't. But whatever, I miss this court!
"Hay nako, Chens. There's really something, huh? You gotta tell me."
"Something? Wala naman."
"Whatever, Chens." Then we both laugh.

They're practicing now, maybe the game will start any minute now. Suddenly my heart stops beating rather beating fast when Yohan looked at me. I can't help but smile as he did the same. What's really happening to me?

We were watching...just watching. And damn this boy is really good. In the first half he scored 12 points. He was awesome, he plays shooting guard. He fires in the three point line. Oh, now I miss basketball. He was interviewed in the court side after the first half. And to mention, the camera's focusing me many times. Why? Because it's my first time to watch a PBA live game.

It's half time, and suddenly, Dominic Uy went to us with a camera man. As a fashion designer and an educated person, you say hi and smile.
"Ms. Chenea, how are you watching the game?"
"I'm doing great. It's nice to watch this game live. And so far, I'm enjoying it too." I said smiling.
"I see you're with Ms. Janerie, and it's our first time to see you here."
"Umm, yes. Janerie's my best friend, and as all we know she loves watching Jeoff. I am here with all 'cause I was invited by my friend. He's on San Miguel team."
"Can we know this friend?"
I laughed softly, of course he can, right? "Yea, yea. sure. He's Yohan."
"Thank you, Ms. Chenea." And then he turned into Janerie. "Ms. Janerie, what can you say about the game? You're always watching, how do you see this one?"
"This isn't the typical kind of game I've watched. The score's really close [45-46 in favor of San Miguel] and I think this is really enjoying."
"Thank you, can you invite those who are watching and the PBA fans to watch?"
"Yea, we're inviting you all to watch PBA Live every Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays and you're gonna love it!" Janerie and I said. Then Dominic Uy handshake-d with us. Look at this place, it's crowded.

"The game's the best ever. Ginebra and San Miguel are the most loved teams." Janerie whispered to me.
"Oh, that's why."
"Yes, aren't you and Yohan really on?"
"What? NO! If ever, you should've known."
"Yah, sorry. But you gotta tell it to me too." She smirks.

The game resumed after 15 or 20 minutes. And to be honest, I'm watching Yohan alone...like all the other players in the courts don't matter anymore. What matters to me is that how and what's happening to Yohan. And man, he is the bomb! He's firing too many three point shots!


The game passes by, time ticks fast. San Miguel and Ginebra are tied at 96-96. Ball possession's with Ginebra with only 6.5 seconds to go. It was really hopeless for San Miguel. It's a lot of time for Ginebra, and too little time for them. At this point of time, the game has finally ended. And wait, wait. Oh, nice! Yohan stole the ball from err, number 71 of Ginebra. And yes, he was fouled. He's now on the line for free throw shots.

The scene... it reminds me of only one thing. Back at high school, we were at this same place, but Janerie and I are on the court. Ot was our school against Miriam College. I was the person who took free throws after I was fouled. Isn't it crazy that I remember my past just because of Yohan? Geez, this is really crazy. Well, it's not exaclt the same unless they win. I took the free throws and got in. The most thrilling is that I missed one. Haha!

There goes Yohan in the free throw line. First shot... oh, no good. Suddenly my heart kept beating fast once again, aw. This is really damn crazy. Ginebra fans on the other side are screaming their lungs out. They're shouting too. Fine, there's 2.3 seconds left on the clock, and it's still possible for the Ginebra to win the game and go for the rebound and shoot the ball. It's just that they have to be fast. Or the game will be up to over time. In which makes every player tired. Okay, I'm talking too much in my mind.

Here's the next shot... OH! It's good! IT'S GOOD! I'm not screaming, of course. That's not me. It's just on my mind, 'kay? Now, as far as I know, Yohan's got 22 points now. This might be his game! NAAAH, maybe he's just really this good and it's not surprise anymore that he gets many points.

And so Ginebra wasn't able to take the shot anymore. The don't have time out anymore. And this is the end.

Yohan got interviewed again on the courtside.
"That's for the Best Player of the Game."
"Oh, I see. Girl, he's good."
"Yah, I haven't seen him that good before."
"Really? Oh, that's nice."
"Yah, and oh, here he goes!" Janerie says as Yohan ran near us. Of course, still inside the court.

"Could you wait for me a sec? I'm just gonna change and meet the team."
I about to answer him 'yes' but Janerie interrupted. "yes, of course she will. I'm gonna wait for Yohan din naman e." NICE?
"Ah, thanks!" Then he ran to their room, I don't know. When Yohan's out of my sight already...
"What did you do that for?" I asked Janerie smiling big!
"Well, could you actually speak? 'Cause girl... You're looking really red."
"What? Gosh! He didn't see it, right?"
"maybe?"
"Why didn't you tell me? UGH!"
"It's okay, it looks blush on."
"Blush on?"
"I mean make up, not 'blushing'." I took my mirror on my purse and looked at my cheeks. "It's fine, Chens. Let's go."

We went to... I don't know, maybe in front of the locker room of San Miguel team because it's written on the door.

After a minute or more, some players went out of the room already. Jeoff went out, he and Janerie had a beso. Next to him is Yohan, together with... I dunno. He's in eye glasses, bald. Coach? I think so.

"Is she Chenea?" I heard that guy asked Yohan. "Hey, I'm Siot, their coach."
"Oh, hi. I'm Chenea, owner of Chillio." We shook hands.
"You're Yohan's friend, right?" He says, Yohan quite laughs.
"Yes, I am."
"I think you can watch our games always, Yohan didn't play the same, he played hard!"
OKAY? I don't think I have to talk anymore. I just grinned.
"Yah, coach. I'll invite her next time too." And then that Coach Siot left tapping Yohan's back.
"I'll see you guys next time." Said coach and headed to Janerie and Jeoff.
"We'll go now, Chens. I'll try to call you later." Janerie said.
"Yah, sure. Take care, both of you." I told them as Janerie waved goodbye. Some seconds pass awkwardly. Should I speak?


"So, the uh, the night. Where there were fireworks and-"
"Yah, I know. I-I came here because I want to apologize."
"No, I mean. You don't need to apologize anymore."
"That night, I was too stuffed, not by food." I laughed quite much. "I mean, a lot of things happened that day, I-I'm just maybe too tired. Fireworks were good, that night was pretty awesome, like.. uh, the wedding, um... Briana Cova, and-that, I didn't bother to disturb you anymore to drop me home. Sorry."
"Briana? What's so nice about it? I mean, we're friends and haven't seen her for a while. She's our coach's daughter. It's nice to see her, but it's kinda normal."
"Shheeeez, don't deny it. You like her, don't you?"
"What?" We started walking to go outside. "She's beautiful and kinda perfect, but why would I like her?"
"You said it all."
"Fine, I may like her, but it doesn't matter."

And so he admitted. It struck my heart like a bow. But why does it hurt?

"That's great." That's all I can say.
"You think so? Well, yah. But never mind it, it's nothing to me." Should I take that as a reason to breathe more? Kidding. This is life, I may have liked him, he may have liked other girl.
"Should I go with you? I just dropped by to watch your game. I still have something else to do." I told him as we get near his car. I lied. I'm stupidly lying because I feel like I wanna scream somewhere no one else can hear me.
"Can't I come with you?" He asked grinning. Shoot those eyes.
"I'm gonna head back to work e. I left something, hindi ko natapos gawin." Lie number three for tonight.
"Ah, sige. I'll drop you by na lang. Go in." Sabi niya and he opened his car's door to drive.
"No, thanks. I'm just gonna get a taxi."
"You sure? Damn, can I talk to you any longer than this?" He laughs.
THEN TALK TO YOUR DAMN-EST BRIANA! "I'm sorry, I just really need to go."
"Okay, go safely."
"You too, thanks." And then I headed out of this hella place.

I walked looking for a taxi to stop. I walk and walk and walk. I tried calling Janerie. But maybe she's busy with Jeoff. C'mon, it's past 10:30 PM, where can I find a place to cry? I stoped a little park. I just remembered when I cry myself out for Calvert. Even if it's so last year, what can I say? He's still a very good memory of mine.

I never thought I'm gonna need Yohan in my life. How come I can't even stand him liking Briana? C'mon, I'm such the dumbest loser! Why is it that I've got every material thing invented but can't have someone notice me? What am I fighting for? Against Briana? Foolish me.

I still tried calling Janerie until it's 'cannot be reached' na. How can I go home? Just wait for some hero to catch me in this night. -Which is now really impossible.

"Why are you still here?" That was scary. Okay, calm down and breathe. Who could this be? I turned around and saw...okay, Calvert.
"I think I should be asking you that question." I faced him and got up from sitting in the swing.
"Nothing, just strolling around. I can't sleep."
"Oh, I see."
"You? It's late at night now."
"I...I just can't get a taxi."
"You want me to drive you home?"
"No, no. I'm fine. There's gotta be a taxi around."
"It's nearly eleven, c'mon."
"No, I'm serious. I can go home. I should be looking for taxi, yah. I should go. Thanks anyway." I started walking away, just like Yohan's case. I can't stand seeing him now. Not that there's still a drop of love, there's a bottle of it. But time drained it all. So it won't even matter if he's here. I don't really care. I just don't want to be around him. He broke up with me with the reason of his mother, why would I like to see him?

I'm too much thinking about him that I didn't notice there's a..err, this bus' light is too much blinding. HELP! It's about 10 meters away, how can I escape this?

"Chenea!" I heard someone call as I stare at the bus' light horning. And then someone pulled me. And it's the voice I am not really interested to hear. It was awkward. He hugged me, as if I nearly dying. Oh gosh, this can't be happening. "Are you insane? That bus could've drag you to hell!" Yohan said and started shaking my shoulders.
"Stop it, I'm okay. I'm really fine." I quite freaked out.
"God, you could've told me you weren't going to the office! You need not to lie to me anymore, I can always be there for you. It's always gonna be alright with me."
"Yohan, I'm fine. You don't need to freak out!" I told him and hold his hands just to stop him from banging his car's left door.
"Right," he said and rubbed his face like clearing. "I'm sorry, just...just let me give you a ride home."
"Sure. And I'm really sorry. I've waited for a cab but nothing came."
"It's okay, I'm here now."

How am I supposed to feel now? Why did he freaked out like he's my father watching my being crushed by..uh, a light from a bus? Why does it feel like this? Even if he cared, why does it hurt me? Am I supposed to feel this way? 'Cause every minute of the day he's driving me crazy. His moves are all unexpected and they're surprising. He doesn't need to care about me! 'Cause... 'cause it's not something upsetting. The thoughts of it are upsetting!

He's making me fall.





comment?



SEASON 1 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 (1/2) Chapter 20 (2/2)